Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S

Brighton Hen Do - Club please :)

Shamalamb, 18 of February of 2015 at 13:20 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hey ladies! I am booking a Hen Do in Brighton. So far I have accommodation booked and also the Komedia for the 7pm Saturday comedy show (I really hope it's good, if it's not, please don't say anything as I can't cancel it Smiley sad ) I was wondering what to do after the comedy. I think it'll finish about 10 and whilst the Mum and Aunt may want to go home, I am sure the rest of us will want to go on somewhere else for a dance and a drink etc. I don't know the nightlife in Brighton at all so I'm looking for recommendations for a Hen-friendly club that'll play good current and older music. Nothing too cheesy if possible but if that;s our only option, we can live with it Smiley smile and also, can we just rock up on the night or will I need to pre-book us etc?

Any advice from Brighton Hens, BM, Brides would be most appreciated, thank you!

x

4 replies

Latest activity by JanetJones, 19 of February of 2015 at 17:52
  • J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

My h2b is organising a stag do In brighton for his best mans wedding. He's actually planned pretty much the same as you. He's doing go carts, komidea then they are going on to a club. He's booked a booth in a club for 15 people, it's £25 each, they get entry a booth and £500 or £300 worth of drink ( I can't remember which) When he's home from work I will ask where it is and let you know. :-)

• S
    Shamalamb ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Smiley smile appreciate that!

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

This is where I went! Check out trip advisor too though.

https://www.bohemiabrighton.co.uk/bar.htm

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.brighton.shooshh.com

I have the site here. Just Rememberd I ended up paying his deposit!!

this one you have to pre book. I think it will be the same in most cases as it is a group/hen booking.

• J
    Beginner April 2013
    JanetJones ·
    • Hide content

We went to the Adonis Cabaret in Pryzm, Brighton. It was perfectly tacky, rude and one of the best laughs I have EVER had.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics