Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs Bass
Beginner March 2011

Bristol Hair Stylist!

Mrs Bass, 19 November, 2010 at 09:33 Posted on Planning 0 8

If you have seen my other post you woyld have read that I have recieved a crazy quote for me and 2 bridesmaids to get our hair done at the venue on the morning of the wedding, so with just over 3 months, im back to the drawing board.

can anyone one recomend any stylist who will be happy to come to the venue. Its near Cribbs Causeway so not in the middle of no where!

one of my friends works at Filton college and suggested going in for a trial with the beauty students to see what they are like!

any suggestions would be great!!! thanks! x

8 replies

Latest activity by Mrs Bass, 20 November, 2010 at 09:33
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

I have a few mobile hairdressers who do Bridal hair & can get contact numbers for you if that helps.

• excitedbee
    Beginner February 2011
    excitedbee ·
    • Hide content

I haven't got that far yet but am also based in Bristol so if you find anyone good please let me know afterwards. Thanks, Best of luck!

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content

I'm pretty sure my lady covers bristol, i'll try and find her webpage for you.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Oooh yes please, any contact/website would be great!!

Grace, i saw you post in my other thread, sounds like you have a bargain compared to my quote!!

• Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes me too please!! Nice to see some other Bristol hitchers we seem pretty thin on the ground!

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

I would avoid 804 in fishponds, everytime i went there for a haircut it was with another stylist as the last one had left! - no good for bridal hair if you have a trial with someone and then they leave......

I could just do with a good reasonable hairdressers in fishponds/downend or staplehill????

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

The wedding coordinator at my venue has a list of prefered suppliers so ive just dropped her an email to see if she has a hairdresser on there!

Im a bit paniced that ive left it too late! ?

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

My mum thinks i have goone bonkers as i have booked our hairdressing appointments yesterday for august, but i like ticking things off my list Smiley smile I am sure you will find someone wonderful to do your hair!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Have any of you ladies heared of Helen Farley?

Ive had a great quotefrom her and from looking on her website it looks like she have done loads ofdifferent styles!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics