Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs Bass
Beginner March 2011

Brothers & Sisters- Sarah's Wedding Dress **FLASH**

Mrs Bass, 17 June, 2011 at 10:21 Posted on Planning 0 16

Just wondered if anyone watched B&S last night and if so, what u thought of Sarah's Dress and Veil?!

Personally, i loved her dress, thought it was fab! as for the 'veil' although i think it went very well with the whole look, i couldnt help but think it looked like some some had just bunged some tulle on top of her head.

those of u who didnt see it, here are a couple of flashes, unfortunalt couldnt find a 'full frontal' image!

PS cant believe it was the last ever episode :-(

16 replies

Latest activity by kharv, 17 June, 2011 at 18:49
  • knitting_vixen
    Beginner September 2011
    knitting_vixen ·
    • Hide content

I think that this is a Dolly Couture dress- I sooo would have ordered one if I hadn't found my perfect dress... she has the most amazing selection.

I rather like the headgear!

• MrsWill2b
    Beginner March 2013
    MrsWill2b ·
    • Hide content

I thought it looked beautiful though it made her boobs look smaller. Loved the whole look as I was kinda looking for the 50s look myself. Sad that its the end of the show Smiley sad Was harmless fluffy entertainment.

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

Don't tell me what happens. I haven't seen it yet!

Mr RB and I are very sad that it is the last ever episode. We are huge fans.

• Chidders
    Beginner June 2012
    Chidders ·
    • Hide content

Tell me that isn't true. I did not know it was the last ever episode. I havent watched it yet, but now I am very very sad. I love it.

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

'Fraid so Chidders. We watched the previous episode a few nights ago and during the credits the voice over mentioned that the next would be the last ever. Had no idea otherwise. Very sad.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

snap, i knew it had been cancelled but thought there would be another series!!!

i cry at almost every episode so i had my box of tissues at theready!

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

Cancelled?! I didn't know that was why. But why? It's ace!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

I know!!! I read it in a mag a few weeks ago!

i was talking to a mate about it and he reckons that when it got put on later at night then got moved to more 4 it lost lots of viewers. no idea how poular it is in the states though!

Ive watched it from the beginning and although it always gives me an uncontrollable urge to drink wine, i have loved it!

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

I have watched right from the first episode as well. Mr RB became an addict later on. He has a bit of a man crush on Luke!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I haven't seen the final episode yet but I love her dress! I'm gutted it's been cancelled - it's by far one my favourite programmes! It does always make me want a good glass of red. Even more than I usually do!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Who wouldnt have a crush on Luc! (did you know he was the Samantha's randy neighbour in the first SATC film?!)

i was giddy with excitement when Rob Lowe joined, Ive had a crush on his for years, end of last series/beginning of this one actually broke my heart i think! ?

• Chidders
    Beginner June 2012
    Chidders ·
    • Hide content

So many hotties

Luke

Justin

Scotty

Robert (Rob Lowe yum diddy yum)

• Chidders
    Beginner June 2012
    Chidders ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Mrs B, I have still got the last episode of the previous series on my recordable box, I cant bring myself to delete it.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Oh Justin yes please! especially when he started to go a bit gray, cant resist the badger look me! ?

Chidders, it doesnt matter how many times watch them, im sobbing! the number of times my H has walked in on me sobbing uncontrollably and asked whats wrong and i (through sobs) explain what has happened, once he had translated what I was trying to say, he would panic as he though i was talking about someone i know. its at the stage now if he walks in the lounge and im in floods of tears he automaticly asks if im watching B&S!

• MrsWill2b
    Beginner March 2013
    MrsWill2b ·
    • Hide content

Its the Network in the US that cancelled. They need absolute millions to watch their shows. If they don't get the right ratings, they get the chop. That's what happened to Flashforward too!

• thor1
    Beginner August 2011
    thor1 ·
    • Hide content

Fab dress.Just settling down with a glass of red to watch this episode now!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Just watched the final episode.

Kate with a cold + last episode of Brothers & Sisters = big rancid snotty mess.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics