Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner September 2014

Budget for Santorini wedding reception decorations?

TJJ, 30 of January of 2014 at 13:34 Posted on Planning 0

Hello!

Reaching out to fellow brides for some feedback and guidance! Has anyone gotten married in Santorini, or is in the process of wedding in Santorini?

My fiance and I are having a Greek ceremony at Anastasi followed by the reception at Rocabella Suites. I'm struggling to find a florist that wont charge thousands of Euros for decorating. I explained that we want simple/basic decorations and would like to budget around Euro1,500 for a 70 person reception with no ceremony decorations. I just need a bouquet, grooms(men) buttonholes, 7 simple/economic table centre pieces, pool decorations (candles/lanterns), confetti for post-ceremony, and lambades. No menu cards, table tags/charts, chair ribbons, or any of that stuff!

Can anyone give their budgets for decorations / flowers and for how many people? I know you can go upwards of Euro5,000+ for some good stuff. We even suggested non-floral table centre pieces with just vases/pebbles/floating candles. Those get reused so they cant cost that much, can they!?!?

We have so far contacted Wedding Wish (medium priced) and Fabio Zarde (so expensive!).

Any feedback and opinions would be great, thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics