Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Twigz22
Beginner July 2017

Budget Wedding Dress Shops in Glasgow for Plus Size

Twigz22, 12 of September of 2016 at 12:49 Posted on Planning 0 2

Im arranging my dress searching over the next few weeks.

my budget is 500 to buy a dress (not inc alterations if needed) but if I can find the right dress, I might be able to put some more towards this but downside, I'm size 20 Smiley sad and I would hate to drag my mum and sisnlaw around to shops with only a couple of dresses in my size.

Could any Glasgow lassies give some info on shops in or around Glasgow which might be worthwhile checking out.

Thanks x

2 replies

Latest activity by ShellyN, 17 of September of 2016 at 23:38
  • LuxuriousYellowStationery632
    Beginner September 2017
    LuxuriousYellowStationery632 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Bella

I'm not from Glasgow but based on what a lot of the other girls have said about wedding dress shopping and your budget I'd think your first port of call might be Wed2b.

https://www.wed2b.co.uk/searchresults.php?postcode=glasgow

I checked and they do have a Glasgow store and do up to a size 30.

Let us know how you get on?

xx

• S
    Beginner November 2016
    StarCRM ·
    • Hide content

Berketex Bride have dresses starting from round the £200 mark. They have some on their website (though I think there are others in the shop too which aren't online). I think I was a size 18 when I tried dresses on in their shop and it wasn't a problem and the staff were really nice. Most places just don't do up the back when you try it on, they put some white fabric in the back and pin it together and the dress still looks fine from the front.

Wed2B didn't have as much choice as I expected but everything is split into different sizes so it's easy enough to go in and have a look.

• S
    Beginner July 2018
    ShellyN ·
    • Hide content

Angelique Lamont have a sample sale coming up and I think they do plus sizes. Also wed2b there's a shop in Hamilton as well called bixou plus xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics