Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sabrina
Beginner August 2026 West Yorkshire

Budget wedding favour ideas?

Sabrina, 11 September, 2025 at 19:59 Posted on Planning 0 16

My initial idea was to handwrite everyone a letter each for why they mean a lot to us, but the more I think about it the more I think, is that a good idea or should I spend money and get something from Etsy? and if so whats a good idea for a budget friendly wedding favour?

number of guests could be 90-100 just to bare in mine when it comes to suggestions. Any ideas will help. Thank you

16 replies

Latest activity by Notepad, 7 September, 2026 at 07:56
  • R
    Genius July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I would just skip the favours completely - I doubt anyone will mind! If you really want to have them, then I would suggest looking at biscuits/sweets - you can get biscuits with the name of the bride and groom and the wedding date embossed on them, which would decorate the place settings and could then be eaten!

    • Reply
  • A
    Beginner November 2025 Berkshire
    Ava ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Handwritten letters are beautiful and personal, but with 90–100 guests, it's a lot of work. A nice balance could be writing personal notes just for close family/friends, and giving everyone a small, thoughtful favor. my wisely

    • Reply
  • K
    Curious July 2027 Greater Manchester
    Kate ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I like the idea of personal letters but not for 100 guests! so maybe do them from immediate family and the bridal party? I think the fact you're feeding everyone else is enough, you don't need favours for all the guests.

    • Reply
  • Sabrina
    Beginner August 2026 West Yorkshire
    Sabrina ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

    Thank you for getting in touch with this thought. I agree with what you are saying. I will definitely write certain people letters but with everything going into this wedding, we hope guests just enjoy the day.

    • Reply
  • Sabrina
    Beginner August 2026 West Yorkshire
    Sabrina ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

    My thoughts exactly at this current moment. If I can do something small I will but if not I just hope they all enjoy the wedding without one. I'm sure people won't mind, It's just something that is asked about when planning.

    • Reply
  • Sabrina
    Beginner August 2026 West Yorkshire
    Sabrina ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

    Thank you for this advice. I have looked into cookies but the ones I'm finding are coming back with a quotation that I couldn't see myself spending. I will still search as I love this idea.

    • Reply
  • Anjali
    Beginner November 2025 Delhi
    Anjali ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    When it comes to budget wedding favour ideas, creativity matters more than cost! You can go for personalized thank-you cards, mini succulents, handmade soaps, or small jars of local honey — all affordable yet memorable gifts that guests will truly appreciate.

    If you’re planning your wedding in Bangalore, consider hosting it at PSR Convention Centre. It’s a stunning venue known for its spacious halls, elegant interiors, and modern amenities — ideal for both grand and intimate celebrations without exceeding your budget.

    https://www.psrconventioncentre.com

    • Reply
  • Anjali
    Beginner November 2025 Delhi
    Anjali ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    If you’re searching for budget wedding favour ideas, you don’t have to spend a fortune to impress your guests! Consider gifting personalized candles, small potted plants, homemade sweets, or traditional handicrafts — they’re affordable, meaningful, and add a personal touch to your celebration.

    Also, if your wedding is around Agra, you can explore beautiful marriage halls near Agra Cantt that offer elegant décor and great facilities within budget. These venues are perfect for hosting memorable weddings while keeping your overall costs in check.

    https://eventdestinationindia.in

    • Reply
  • Devid
    Beginner December 2025 Massachusetts
    Devid ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    When I was planning my wedding, I wanted something simple but memorable for guests. I ended up making small jars of homemade jam and attaching a little thank-you tag. It was easy on the budget and everyone loved it. On the day, having smooth transport made things less stressful—I even booked a ride through bostonlimotravel , which helped keep everything running on time.

    • Reply
  • Harry
    South Carolina
    Harry ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I love the idea of handwritten letters — it’s personal and really meaningful, and guests will probably appreciate that more than anything bought. If you’re thinking of adding a small, creative touch without spending too much, you could also use digital ideas, like creating little photo keepsakes or mini slideshows. Tools like secure image converter imgrr can help you safely convert and prepare images for printing or digital sharing, which could be a fun way to include memories of the day without breaking the budget.

    • Reply
  • James
    Beginner June 2026 Málaga
    James ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    You can find detailed guide on it on WeddingTalks website

    • Reply
  • Olivia
    Savvy July 2026 West Sussex
    Olivia ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Handwritten letters are deeply personal and memorable, making them a meaningful favour without breaking the budget.

    • Reply
  • Wedding news
    Beginner July 2026 East London
    Wedding news ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Honestly, handwritten letters would be really sweet and personal! With 90–100 people, it’s a bit of work, but you could keep them short and pair them with a tiny favor like a seed packet, tea bag, or small treat. That way, it feels personal, and guests have something to take home without breaking the bank. Here's the planning team that might help.

    • Reply
  • Hooria
    Savvy February 2000 Pakistan
    Hooria ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Planning affordable wedding favours often comes down to choosing simple ideas that still look polished and personal. Whether you are creating printed tags, labels, cards, or small decorative details, accurate sizing matters. A pixel measurement converter can help translate design dimensions into practical sizes, making DIY wedding stationery easier to prepare and print.

    • Reply
  • F
    Beginner February 2021 West Yorkshire
    Faceshape ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Not sure what your face shape is? Face Shape Detector provides a quick way to find out. By examining key facial features and proportions, the tool can estimate your face shape without complicated measurements. This information can be useful when selecting hairstyles, glasses, makeup techniques, and other appearance-related styles.

    • Reply
  • Notepad
    Beginner February 2021 North Yorkshire
    Notepad ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Notepad Online is designed for people who want a straightforward online space for writing and organizing information. It combines a simple notepad experience with useful modern features, including formatting tools, auto-save, document export, image insertion, headings, and sharing capabilities. It offers a convenient way to work with notes whenever and wherever you need them.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics