Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner September 2015

Budget wedding in Spain / Mallorca?

Stehockey, 28 of July of 2014 at 12:48 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5

Is it doable?

We are looking at mid September 2015, now we Re looking at maximum 7500 and that's for our accommodation for a week too.

So that would cover venue, meals, entertainment for the whole day with approx 60 guests, thinks like photographer we have & don't need hair and make up as out friends do that for a living, then the cake is not essential....... Has anyone any ideas, either a nice villa with hotels close by for guests or a set up hotel?

thank you

5 replies

Latest activity by Stehockey, 11 of August of 2014 at 14:15
  • Charb4990
    Beginner September 2015
    Charb4990 ·
    • Hide content

Nerja is a lovley resort on the costa del sol? Gorgeous scenery. Look it up Smiley smile not too expensive to stay and can travel with easyjet to Malaga x

• B
    Beginner October 2015
    BrideDenise ·
    • Hide content

You might wanna check out the Hotel Galatzo in Mallorca.

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Our wedding is based around Nerja, it is beautiful, I'm so excited now to get our there and get it underway!!!!

I'd be happy to talk budgets with you if you want to, I wish I'd had someone to talk budgets with when we started! Our wedding planner told us we could do it for £8k. It's now costing us about £10k just for the actual wedding, not including things that are for us, such as dresses, flights/accommodation, accessories, bouquets things like that ... drop me a message if you'd like advice ... hindsight is a wonderful thing!!

• S
    Beginner September 2015
    Stehockey ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for the replies, been busy - we've now actually settled on Mijas in Spain......as we know somebody who'll let us have their villa for a week Smiley smile

Now to start the planning of everything that goes with it

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Are you having a church ceremony? If not, our minister is from Mijas, she's a humanist minister, so lovely!

• S
    Beginner September 2015
    Stehockey ·
    • Hide content

Is it Natasha by any chance?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics