Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

miss_winter14
Beginner February 2014

bum length hair?

miss_winter14, 9 of March of 2015 at 16:32 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

Odd question but does anyone have bum length hair? looking for a nice hairstyle for the party but with hair this long a lot of things apparently don't work, so wondering if any fellow long hair lasses could recommend styles they know work in the ultra lengthy?

5 replies

Latest activity by InkedDoll, 10 of March of 2015 at 09:48
  • F
    Beginner September 2015
    Fairycake135 ·
    • Hide content

I have very long hair, not quite bum length though! How about a fishtail plait, maybe over one shoulder? I love that style, and i've only ever seen it on people with long hair or extensions.

• HelenSomerset
    Beginner September 2014
    HelenSomerset ·
    • Hide content

I used to have hair down to the backs of my knees when I was younger, but now it's only waist length. I used to do loads of plaiting and twisting styles, but in retrospect, some of them were probably a bit amateur.

Totally agree that you cannot go wrong with a fishtail plait.

I also like round the head plaiting like this:

Or from both sides at the front, like this:

I also like sort of Grecian styles and like a few curls with a double strand headband for a special occasion. The problem with long hair is getting the curls to stay in and not drop out due to the weight of the hair and having to have a few tries to get it around curling tongs, but when it's pinned up a bit it does matter so much, Sort of like this:

You can't go wrong with a lovely headband in my book!

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Yeah plaits seem to be all i keep bringing up with various google searches but i'm really not a plait person.

just so unsure as to what i could/should do with this blasted mop!

i wouldn't normally care but with a pro tog there (the pictures are a gift) i'd like it to look a little better than the usual unruly norm..... >_<

thanks though girls- much obliged Smiley smile

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Haha, I hate it if my hair gets down my neck! But a quick search for something that isn't full curls or a plait gives me these:

• WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content

WOW! Bum length!? I thought I had long hair!! I'd probably put it in rags and go for really nice bouncy curls in a half up half down do..

PS, how easy do you find your hair to manage on a day to day basis? Mine is mid back and really struggle with the tangling of it! Drives me insane, but can't bear to get it chopped!

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

I have no suggestions but ARGH SO JEALOUS. I used to be able to sit on my hair when I was 17/18, then I ruined it with dyeing and bleaching and had to have it cut into a bob, and it's never been as long again since. I am currently trying to grow it back as I've finally stopped the bleaching, but it's only just past my shoulders at the moment, so it's a long road ahead! I tried taking biotin, but it just broke me out in zits Smiley sad

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics