Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner May 2024 Kentucky

Business with my fiancé

NikoleB, 28 of January of 2022 at 15:52 Posted on Off Topic Posts 1 3

Do any of you have a business with your fiancé/fiancée? My fiancé suggested me starting an online business together. I was surprised but we are going to get married, so it will be our family business in the future. Also, I worry as I'm clueless about many things (how to start, what to pay attention to, etc.) and some people just can't work together. Wouldn't it impact our relationships? Would you start running a business before marriage?

3 replies

Latest activity by Marg, 21 of March of 2024 at 17:18
  • A
    Curious June 2022 East Central London
    Alice ·
    • Hide content

It depends on your relations. You should know him better than we do, so i guess nobody except you will answer this questions. Trust your gut

• B
    Beginner March 2024 New York
    Benbenlol ·
    • Hide content

Hello! I'm an entrepreneur trying to grow my business online. I need some guidance on how to increase the traffic to my website and improve its search engine rankings. Do you know of any useful SEO resources or tools that can help me achieve this objective?

• P
    Beginner August 2023 East London
    Pia ·
    • Hide content

If you know almost nothing about this field then I would highly recommend you simply hire a pro and not do all the work yourself because you can just lose your money.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics