Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Random Name

Busting Diva

Random Name, 7 July, 2011 at 11:28 Posted on Planning 0 3

Has anyone heard of or used Busting Diva? http://www.bustingdiva.com/

I have seen some good reviews on internet but wondered if anyone has had experience of them?

3 replies

Latest activity by deeromer, 7 February, 2012 at 06:21
  • knitting_vixen
    Beginner September 2011
    knitting_vixen ·
    • Hide content

Still looking for a seamstress? I contacted them myself, and asked for a quote (I described the dress and the alterations that I wanted doing)... they just sent me a reply with the price list they had on their website. I didn't contact them again.

They looked rather expensive IMO

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

? yeah I'm going to start annyoing people soon

Am just soooo scared I will pick the wrong one and they will frig up my dress. I have spoken to the lady you recommended but she couldnt talk at the time and the next time it rang out.

The email that BD sent me was quiet indepth I attached a pic of my dress and explained what I wanted done. Plus I'm lazy and like the fact they come to you. The prices arent too bad compared to some of the other quotes I've had

• knitting_vixen
    Beginner September 2011
    knitting_vixen ·
    • Hide content

He he, go with them then I say! Maybe I dealt with a different person at BD... I too sent them a photo of my dress, but they pretty much ignored it.

• deeromer
    Beginner March 2012
    deeromer ·
    • Hide content

Hey LilMissRed, yes I used Busting Diva to alter my wedding dress. They did the most amazing job on some rather tricky alterations, had to fix up the beading and virtually totally reshape the dress to fit my curvy body shape! It was just such a relief not to have to drag the dress all over the place to have it fitted. And their dressmaker was a real sweetie as well. I didn't find them any more expensive than any of the other quotes I was receiving.

Hope this helps and have an awesome wedding, not long til mine now, eeek!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics