Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Butlins Minehead, adult music wknds?

12 of September of 2014 at 20:03 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi Hitchers.

Still struggling with ideas for my hen do. Has anyone been to Minehead for an adult music weekend?

5 replies

Latest activity by sweetlikechocolate, 13 of September of 2014 at 17:53
  • *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure missusS has done before. She doesn't post much on here but I can let her know you're asking?

• S
    Beginner July 2016
    sky6925 ·
    • Hide content

I have it was alright just really busy and took ages to get to the bar.

• L
    Beginner May 2016
    Lauren.sam16 ·
    • Hide content

I've been an attendee at 2 Bognor Regis hen dos so I guessing the minehead one would be on a much much bigger scale, but it was a good laugh and heavy weekend! Depends what you're after really, most people were on a stag or hen do and everyone is really easy going and chatty etc Smiley smile however for the price paid I would prefer to go to Europe somewhere!

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

I've been to a butlins weekend in skeg. Was great fun! Lots of drinking n catching up time. It's not 'nice drinks' but it's fun drinks n as long as u all go with an open mind I think you'll have a fab time!

• sweetlikechocolate
    Dedicated May 2016
    sweetlikechocolate ·
    • Hide content

I went to a school disco 90s revival one at Minehead two years ago, I had a good time but felt really old (was 27). It was mainly full of teenagers who would not even have been out of nappies when the bands who were on were in the charts. I think if you pick an older decade you might get a better mix of people. Despite this I had fun, but as a previous poster said, with the money I spent I could havd gone to Europe which I would have preferred. Oh and some idiot drove into the back of my sister's car in the carpark and drove off. Staff less than useless, and cameras dont record and no one watches them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics