Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner

Buying a dress online??? Grace loves lace

holly01, 30 of October of 2014 at 14:59 Posted on Planning 0 3

I have looked at so many wedding dresses, for years now, and have never seen one I would actually wear myself. But I recently came across the website for Australian designer grace loves lace and fell in love with one of the dresses. But they have no stockists in the uk and am worried about parting with the cash to order something I haven't seen or tried on. Has anyone ordered from there? If so were you pleased? I am looking at the violet dress, it is just so simple and pretty but different to anything else I've seen. And the price is amazing!! Sooo tempted but sooooo nervous to actually order. Help please!! Smiley smile xx

3 replies

Latest activity by AngelaDub, 28 of February of 2016 at 18:20
  • sweetlikechocolate
    Dedicated May 2016
    sweetlikechocolate ·
    • Hide content

There is a thread on here if you search for it on grace loves lace dresses. If I knew how I would add a link but I am not that tech savvy.

• bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
    bubblerawk ·
    • Hide content

Why dont you email them and make sure you can return it for a full refund before buying it, if you dont like it when you get it, you havent lost anything Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner
    holly01 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for your replies! I looked at the other thread, was definitely reassuring but from what I saw most of the people who posted on there ordered the same dress as each other, I am yet to come across anyone who has seen the violet dress I was looking at, and they all are so different from each other. And looked on the website and as each dress is handmade to order, they don't accept returns. But I suppose if I really didn't like the style when I tried it on I'm sure I could sell it online and get a good chunk of the money back. My main worry to be honest is that the prices just seem too good to be true, it works out about £750 for my dress! Which just is such a bargain!

• A
    Beginner December 2017
    AngelaDub ·
    • Hide content

Did you buy the Violet dress? I also love that one. Would really like to hear if you went for it and how it turned out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics