Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sophamie
Beginner May 2013

Buy-our-honeymoon

sophamie, 15 of April of 2012 at 19:43 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hiya

Has anyone ever heard of or know someone that has used buy-our-honeymoon.com?

It looks like a fantastic idea where you can set up a website to get guests to buy experiences for your honeymoon, the money goes straight into your paypal account, so the company don't handle the money at all. It's just a one off fee of £55 to set it all up. The reviews I've seen all just seem a bit too good to be true!

Thanks

Sophie

4 replies

Latest activity by MadamRed, 23 of August of 2016 at 22:36
  • Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

My friend getting married in sept is using it. In fact she just last night sent me the link to have a nosy through what they've done and it's fantastic!

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

A colleague of mine used them and we had no problems purchasing her gifts through it Smiley smile

It was really well set up and she said the company were really good to deal with.

• friya123
    Beginner August 2013
    friya123 ·
    • Hide content

We're planning to use it! It sounds wonderful Smiley smile

The wedding blogger at Under the Vintage Veil is using it too and raves about it. I figure she's a good one to take the lead from!

• A
    Beginner August 2016
    audreylondon10 ·
    • Hide content

5*

Hiya

We used buy-our-honeymoon; supra easy to set up; great customer service; highly recommended

we are now off to the Seychelles!!

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

We're using Honeyfund. It's the same concept, but we got a free upgrade to their Elite service for downloading the mobile app, so it's not costing us anything. They do charge for card transactions through PayPal, but there's ways of setting up the payment system to take PayPal payments without having the fee (in theory - so far, only my relatives have used it and they prefer to give us cash).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics