Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner April 2014

Cadbury Purple Chiffon Bridesmaid Dresses

Holz1986, 10 of December of 2013 at 21:56 Posted on Planning 0 6

I am having trouble finding cadbury bridesmaid dresses preferably sweetheart neckline and lace up/tie up back from either Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth or Norwich. I am looking for either hiring or buying for between £50-£70z

I have recently brought some off eBay from china but they were faulty so had to send them back.

Please help!

6 replies

Latest activity by R1234, 12 of December of 2013 at 14:17
  • emma.b
    emma.b ·
    • Hide content

You can try some online company based in the UK if there is no stationery shop around you. I was getting my dresses from Evica.co.uk. You have great choice of styles there and - if the dress you like not coming in purple - you can always ask to do it in purple. They will send you colour/fabric samples to see it before you order. The cadbury purple sweetheart dress with lace at the back cost there £69.99. So they are in your prince range and, from my personal experience, they are really well made with care to detail.

Good Luck.

• R
    Beginner April 2015
    R1234 ·
    • Hide content

My sister got married last year and we wore dresses exactly like this ( not full length though)

She got hers from the Debenhams Christmas sale online so may be worth checking this after Christmas. Hope that helps Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner April 2014
    Holz1986 ·
    • Hide content

My fiance is going to London at the weekend and is going to look at the dresses they have in the shops at Evica but I just didn't want the hassle of them not fitting and then having to return them and get exchanged again. If they are made well and fit perfect then I might get him to get them!

Thank you for your help Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner April 2014
    Holz1986 ·
    • Hide content

Could you send me the link please Smiley smile We did see a couple of debenhams but might just wait until after xmas.

My fiance is looking in London for me this weekend so will see what else there is about.

Thank you for your help Smiley laugh

• emma.b
    emma.b ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What I've done was checking their size chart and I also called them to ask about few things I was curious. They were actually very helpful and I didn't have any problem with my dresses.

• H
    Beginner April 2014
    Holz1986 ·
    • Hide content

Thats good, will definitely tell my Fiance to go into their shop to have a look at their dresses then. Thanks again x

• R
    Beginner April 2015
    R1234 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Don't think this the exactly the same dress as she brought them Jan/Feb last year but looks reeeaaally similar: http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_008010710053_-1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics