Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hayley
Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk

Cake serving

Hayley, 18 of June of 2022 at 14:06 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 5
Just wondering if you think napkins to serve cake on is enough? Do we need plates? Do we need forks? We're diying and have suppliers for the meals who bring their own crockery and cutlery so we won't have to supply any more.

5 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 19 of June of 2022 at 08:40
  • A
    Dedicated July 2022 Co Londonderry
    Ali312 ·
    • Hide content
    I think it depends on the overall feel of the wedding. If you're having a sit down meal, I'd say you need plates and forks. If it's a very relaxed feltival-feel wedding napkins are probably ok. Depends on the cake too- if it's soft and has cream in it definitely need plates and forks, it'll be hard to eat otherwise.
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. It is festival themed and people will be having pizza then cake. I'll check what the pizza is served on actually as people might be able to keep that for the cake (that's a thought). The cake is 3 tiers of sponge with some buttercream as semi naked
  • Haz
    Dedicated September 2022 Staffordshire
    Haz ·
    • Hide content
    We have are providing napkins and some paper plates for our cupcakes. I don't think everyone will take a plate but some people might want one.
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great, thank you. I was just wondering if paper plates would be enough. Our pizza people are providing paper plates for the pizza. Maybe we could have a few in case people would like a clean one.
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah, they look great, thank you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics