Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner May 2014

Cake toppers that look like me and my groom???

Excited bride to be... the future Mrs Budd :), 16 of January of 2014 at 17:05 Posted on Planning 0 12

Can anyone help with life like cake toppers.

I would like a bride and grrom on the cake that look likes us a nice personal touch. Plus having quite a plain cake so this would liven it up.

Can anyone help with where to get these?

12 replies

Latest activity by jonbroad, 4 of February of 2014 at 13:52
  • H
    Beginner June 2014
    hannahgosney ·
    • Hide content

I'm having one from Artlocke Designs - https://www.artlockedesigns.co.uk/

They are still realistic looking but have a lovely cartoony style. She books up super fast though...

There is another company, but I don't have their details with me at the moment. They take photos of you and your H2B and put them onto little figures which look a bit like head knockers. They don't look great on their website but we saw them in person at a wedding fayre and they looked brilliant!

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Try Urban Fairy on Facebook, if you don't have FB I can give you her email. I don't know what bookings she will be taking but she's very good and a Hitcher!

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

My friend used this company: https://www.totallytoppers.com/my-work/bride-and-groom-wedding-cake-toppers/

She had 3 white tiers, with just ribbon in her colour scheme for decor so chose fun toppers to truly give the cake a personal twist!

• Bookish
    Beginner August 2014
    Bookish ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting mine from the lovely Kharv on here. Her website is LoveOnTop.co.uk.

• E
    Beginner May 2014
    Excited bride to be... the future Mrs Budd :) ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou all, I shall look at all that youve suggested. Any idea the price range of these?

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Urban Fairy has a range but I'm paying £75 for the topper and £5 p&p.

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

I vote for Artklocke. Very good, extremely professional and helpful. Not a pro pic, but these were mine

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

I don't think they look close to realism, but I've seen these awesome origami toppers from me myself and te. I think they're adorable!

• IGB2B
    Beginner May 2014
    IGB2B ·
    • Hide content

I'm also getting mine from a Hitcher, Kharv.

www.loveontop.co.uk

I know she's putting in a huge effort to make them really personal to us. My fiancé is in the army and his uniform is very specific with numbers / groupings of buttons etc. She even asked what my flowers would be like etc. I can't wait to see them and they're going to be lovely keepsakes after the wedding!

• goldpants
    Beginner May 2014
    goldpants ·
    • Hide content

We are using baby tracy on ebay, her communication has been great so far. Here are some of her pics :

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Love on Top ones are brilliant. Highly recommended.

Beginner April 2014
    *PN* ·
    • Hide content

Another vote for Love on Top! Great communication and reasonable price! Can't wait to see mine ?

• J
    Beginner
    jonbroad ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

We found this artist in Sutton who is amazing! She did a bespoke couple for our wedding and we were blown away by the detail - they were so intricately observed and perfectly painted, we just love them. As we have found, they are also the perfect memento, we have them on display at home and love to look at them and remember our special day.

We found her through facebook but subsequently found here on Etsy

Hope this helps - best of luck

Jonathan

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics