Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2017

Camper-van cardboard cutout

Much_ado_about_weddings, 5 of August of 2016 at 18:41 Posted on Planning 0 2

This is a bit of a random one... But you never know!

So, my fiancé and I are getting married by a beach in Wales and we both love the idea of having a camper-van photo booth. However we don't want to pay for a professional one (too expensive) - we'd just like a cardboard cutout. Something like this pic. However, I can't for the life of me find ANYTHING like this on the Internet! The only options seem to be personalised cut outs, which are really expensive. Alternatively, I've seen a campervan tent on eBay I have my eye on.

Long shot I know... But does anyone happen to know where I can get something like this from?? My fiancé is so excited about the idea!

2 replies

Latest activity by Much_ado_about_weddings, 9 of August of 2016 at 23:17
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Not something I've seen (except at outline they have one for photo opportunities!) However if you struggle there are companies who do life-size people cutouts from a photo for around 60.00 so you could try those companies on Amazon and eBay etc to see if they can do you one from a photo of a camper van???? Then sell it on. Might be worth an ask.

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Outline? Butlins!

• M
    Beginner July 2017
    Much_ado_about_weddings ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the reply! Amazingly I've stumbled across a woman who rents one out (a much smaller version but it will still do the job) so am delighted! Thanks for the ideas though! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics