Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gillsy
Beginner April 2010

Can anybody from Glasgow (or surrounding areas) help?

Gillsy, 12 November, 2009 at 14:17 Posted on Planning 0 9

I'm looking for the BPS warehouse in Glasgow

Can anybody tell me what this is and where it is??? I'm looking for mirrored plates and somebody on another forum had said this is where they got theirs at a good price. Tried to ask where it is but they haven't replied yet.

Wondered if any of you lovely ladies from Glasgow or surrounding areas might know???

Ta x

9 replies

Latest activity by Gillsy, 14 November, 2009 at 19:41
  • Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I don't know what BPS is but Flowerscene and Country Baskets both sell them I think (Flowerscene definitely does) if you don't have any joy finding out.

x

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

Thanks lynsey - Flowerscene is the cheapest place I've seen them but somebody else got them for half of the price of there but weren't that specific about where the place was!!!!

Hopefully she'll get back to me soon.

Hows you anyways???

• Broody_wife
    Beginner
    Broody_wife ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Could it be ABS Cash & Carry this person meant?? I've never heard of BPS! My mum makes gift packs with plates and candles etc and she gets all her plates from these cash & carrys - Bonnypack, & house of sher. x

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

Cheers bailey - will check them out

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I've just realised what BPS is. Bonny Pack Scotland and I'm actually going there this afternoon or tomorrow hence the reason I realised. It's near Flowerscene but don't know the address as H always takes me. I'll look when I'm in and get a price for you Gil.

I'm good thanks just very busy! x

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Lynsey - we went to a few warehouses today but not Bonnypack as the signs said trade only.

that would be great if you could find out for me - its 30cm plates that I'm looking for

Will give them a phone to find out how I can get a card.

Thanks x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I didn't go today but should be going tomorrow so will let you know. You don't need a card or anything so just ignore the trade signs. Better to pay by cash though as they sometimes charge 5% for paying by card if the value is under a certain amount.

x

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

funny you should say that - we drew into the carpark today and didn't go in because of the 'trade only' signs. I phoned them this afternoon and they said no you don't need a card - might suggest that they take those signs down.

Might try and go over the weekend

If you are there anyway and can have a little look for me that would be much appreciated.

xox

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I went today and they only have 20cm round and square mirrors. They cost £1.35 for 6!!!!! The only other bigger ones were huge square ones.

x

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for checking Lynsey - I'm working tomorrow for a while so might just pop in and see what else they have anyway when I'm in town.

Cheers ❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics