Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2015

Can anyone help to find a dress i've seen please.......

Mrs G to be!xx, 28 of September of 2014 at 12:38 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hopefully this will post.....

I saw a beautiful dress on don't tell the bride this week. It was quite plain at the front just a lace top but the back was open and had diamonte strings hanging down from each side joining in the middle. Did anyone see this episode or know the dress I'm talking about. If you know the name of the dress or the designer I'd be really grateful. The couple were Alex and Mark and it was on a farm with a farm theme!

Thanks Vikki

5 replies

Latest activity by Mrs G to be!xx, 29 of September of 2014 at 11:55
  • J
    Beginner May 2015
    Jayla ·
    • Hide content

I watched it yesterday - it was a beautiful dress. Could you find the name of the shop and have a look on their website?

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs G to be!xx ·
    • Hide content

Thanks i did try that but they don't have a website! i may try calling them if no one knows on here. Hopefully it's stocked elsewhere as I'm not anywhere near where the shop is x

• Pipsybus
    Beginner June 2015
    Pipsybus ·
    • Hide content

I don't know the designer I'm afraid but the shop has a Facebook page so maybe you could send them a msg? I just found the dress on there - here's a pic in case it helps someone else locate it for you! Good luck!

• Melancholie
    Beginner December 2014
    Melancholie ·
    • Hide content

It's Bahama by Pure Bridal.

http://allweddingdresses.co.uk/wedding-dress,Pure-Bridal,Bahama,2014,item,27354.html

• TheFutureMrsB
    Beginner June 2015
    TheFutureMrsB ·
    • Hide content

Such a beautiful dress and also similar to this one which I just stumbled across but then came here and someone has found the right one lol :-)

http://www.truebride.co.uk/229/W157-COMING-SOON-2015-Collection

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs G to be!xx ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much everyone for your help. Thanks Melancholie now I can start my investigations to find it! TheFutureMrsB the dress you posted is also beautiful so I will look into that too, thank you!

Vikki x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics