Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Nursey*
Beginner May 2012

Can anyone recommend a bridal shop in Sheffield?

*Nursey*, 30 of September of 2010 at 12:23 Posted on Planning 0 8

I'm going to meet up with my CBM in Sheffield next week (she lives in Manchester and I live in Lincolnshire) and we thought we might do a bit of dress window shopping to see what suits me and ideas for her.

Can anyone recommend a bridal shop? ?

L x

8 replies

Latest activity by GemmaLouise1986, 3 of October of 2010 at 12:19
  • *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

Anyone? Please? xx

• MrsBtobe1980
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsBtobe1980 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Not sure where abouts in Sheff they are, but i have looked at a place called Freya bridal wear, you good google them. I have googled wedding dress shops in sheffield and there was a fair few to be going on with.

Sarah

• MrsBear2b
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsBear2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I used to live in Sheffield but can't say I particulary had my eye on bridal shops during uni!

I know that there is a lovely looking one on West Street called Blissful Daze. That is pretty much just the circle outside of the town centre. And then there are about 3 or 4 bridal shops on Ecclesall Road too. They looked nice when I went past them. Sorry I can't think of anymore at the moment. If I can think of any I'll let you know.

xxxx

• MrsBear2b
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsBear2b ·
    • Hide content

Just had a quick look on the internet. There is one called Choola at the top of Ecclesall Road, I remember going past that one a lot. It looks very nice and quite classy on the outside.

There is also one on that road called The Bridal House, and one off Ecclesall called Emily Bridal wear.

I know I'm just recommending these areas, but if you only had one day then at least all the ones I've mentioned both West Street (1st post) and the ones on Ecclesall are quite close to each other.

Will ask OH he is still in Sheffield, I;ll pick his brain and see if he knows of any others for you.

xxx

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

Thanks girls, I googled "bridal shops sheffield" and it came up with loads, so didnt know which ones to pick!!

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

**bump**

• lianne22
    Beginner September 2012
    lianne22 ·
    • Hide content

There is pronuptia on eccelsall road.

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

I bought my dress from pronuptia. Great prices, good selection and lovely staff.

• GemmaLouise1986
    Beginner
    GemmaLouise1986 ·
    • Hide content

I can recommend the service in Blissful Daze but it is pricey, depends on your budget.

There are 3 or 4 down Ecclesall Road, can't remember the names but all were recommended to me.

I actually ended up getting mine from Barnsley.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics