Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner January 2009

Can anyone recommend a photographer in/near Suffolk?

sarahv75, 9 January, 2010 at 20:36 Posted on Planning 0 9

We're getting married in Ipswich and I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations? There are so many photographers out there, it's hard to choose!

9 replies

Latest activity by Tim Driver, 2 February, 2010 at 20:50
  • Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

I naturally wont "recommend" myself, although do cover your area and did a wedding in IPPY only a couple of years ago.....some of the images currently on my website are from that wedding.

Peter

• Kim31
    Kim31 ·
    • Hide content

Hello

I can recommend Peter..... Smiley smile www.eternaldreams.co.uk

or

www.coffeeandcake.biz.

HTH

Kim x

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Kim?

• diamondsragirlsbestfriend!
    Beginner May 2008
    diamondsragirlsbestfriend! ·
    • Hide content

Just popped over here from BT for a quick nosey and your post caught my eye as I got married in Suffolk last May. I can highly recommend Nigel Paul - his company is called White Swan Photography, this is the website - http://www.whiteswan.biz/

He was really reasonably priced and one of the few I found that would edit the photos and put them on a CD for us (we didn't want an album made up). He did some fantastic arty shots for us as well as traditional and candid shots. On the day he stayed longer than originally scheduled and didn't charge us extra for it. He even emailed us some samples the next day to share with friends/family.

HTH and good luck.

• bridgetvictoria
    Beginner April 2010
    bridgetvictoria ·
    • Hide content

My sister used a guy called Paul Bailey who's based in bury. He was a really nice guy and got some lovely shots x

• Amethyst
    Beginner October 2010
    Amethyst ·
    • Hide content

We get married in Sudbury and are using Lucy Hopegood who is based in Colchester. I got a really good feeling after meeting her and loved her portfolio - just the type of thing we are looking for! www.lucyhopegood.com

• C
    Beginner April 2011
    cloudnine ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

We are getting married at Woodhall Manor in Woodbridge next year and so far we are loving Bushfire Photography who are based in Felixstowe. Their style really caught our eye, but there are so many we haven't made a final decision just yet!

Dawn

• artisanwedding.co.uk
    artisanwedding.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Ooooh, I'll happy recommend .... Us!

We're only 20 mins out of Ipswich, so no problem. Take a look at our website www.pkphotovideo.com if you like what you see, we'll send you a brochure.

Pete xx

• T
    Tim Driver ·
    • Hide content

If your still looking for a local photographer I'm based near Debenham and would love to have a chat about your day.

Tim

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics