Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner June 2013

Can anyone recommend a wedding planner in Kos, Skiathos or Kefalonia

Kassy01, 3 June, 2011 at 23:37 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 4

Hey Ladies, just recently got engaged. We are just starting to look at possible locations for the wedding but one thing we know is it has to be Greece. If anyone can recommend any companes that would be great. Thanks ?

4 replies

Latest activity by Laliya, 9 June, 2011 at 08:31
  • A
    Beginner August 2013
    annie2000 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kassy

have posted a few suggestions on your reply to my post, hope it helps Smiley smile

• C
    Beginner July 2012
    clairesbear69 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kassy01 we are using exquisite kos weddings on Kos we have found them to be very helpful in providing information, photographs, ideas, prices, and if we change our mind about something they come back with another plan. We are going to Kos next week to meet them in the flesh whilst on our holidays as we found them to be very reasonable in price. We would recommend them to anyone who asks. Thanks Claire

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

We got married in Santorini, but Skiathos was my second choice! Its fantastic (apart from the runway!!)

• C
    Beginner October 2012
    crissy73 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all im just back with hubby to be from Kos where we booked our wedding for September 2012, we have used Kos Island Weddings and have met Joy on a few occasions and spoke to other people that she had done their weddings from them, got a great price and i am happy with the inclusive package...... and cant wait till september to be back in Kos love the place

• L
    Beginner April 2011
    Laliya ·
    • Hide content

Western tradition, as long as it is a meaningful ring, like engagement ring, wedding ring, etc, are all take on the fourth finger, the ring of different its meaning is different.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics