Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

o0o_Charlie_o0o
Beginner August 2016

Can anyone recommend online shop for bridesmaids dresses?

o0o_Charlie_o0o, 6 of April of 2016 at 09:26 Posted on Planning 0 14

We are really struggling with days that one of my bridesmaids can go shopping and where I'm after the same dress in two different colours that is also becoming difficult! I'm after one mint green and one sky blue, the budget is around £100-£150 per dress any price under that will b great obviously lol so I'm trying to find shops online that are actually good, I don't want to risk any buying from China!

14 replies

Latest activity by Vixy1987, 11 of April of 2016 at 12:25
  • Vixy1987
    Beginner May 2016
    Vixy1987 ·
    • Hide content

It depends on the style that you want but I bought 3 of my bridesmaids dresses from Ebay and they are lovely, link below for you (also come in under your budget).

Our colour scheme is green too and what they call 'aqua' is actually a minty green colour:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191543299520?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=490677729907&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I also bought a couple from Asos, they have some nice ones in at the moment. Hope that helps!

• o0o_Charlie_o0o
    Beginner August 2016
    o0o_Charlie_o0o ·
    • Hide content

The ones you have linked me are exactly the sort of style I'm after! Maxi dress style, these are beautiful I'll have to show my bridesmaids, thank you

• C
    Beginner August 2016
    Clairej20 ·
    • Hide content

Little mistress has some lovely dresses around, plus they are basedin Debenhams and house of fraser stores for you to be able to try them before you buy.

• laurafish
    Beginner July 2016
    laurafish ·
    • Hide content

We got ours from Quiz clothing and were really happy with them. They cost £50-70 so within your budget Smiley smile ASOS had a lot too that I had my eye on if the Quiz ones didn't work out.

• L
    Beginner August 2016
    Laurensmum ·
    • Hide content

Just a shout out about dresses from China......I have just received a bridesmaid dress I ordered from China and it is absolutely gorgeous, custom measurements and is a healthy weight and looks like it cost £140 rather than the £40 paid (including shipping)

I was dubious, which is why we only ordered the one and if it was crap we had only lost £40, so was completely thrilled when it came out the way it did. Ordered another 3 of them now! ?

• M
    Beginner May 2017
    MrsW2017 ·
    • Hide content

Where did you order from? I'm debating ordering from abroad...

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content

A vote for ASOS here. It's free returns so easy to send back if you don't like them

• L
    Beginner August 2016
    Laurensmum ·
    • Hide content

We went with this seller and this dress in Royal blue.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321775810980

Now, keep in mind that the dress shown is probably a size 4 so we were not expecting it to look anything like the picture (waist wise anyways) we were chuffed. The band under the lace bust cuts it into the waist beautifully and the way the material falls from the waist is very flattering. However, the lace up at the back is true to picture and looks lovely ?

• o0o_Charlie_o0o
    Beginner August 2016
    o0o_Charlie_o0o ·
    • Hide content

Thank you everyone I have just ordered the ones vixy recommended and can't wait to see what they are like Smiley smile xx

• A
    Beginner September 2016
    astridity ·
    • Hide content

All of mine came from Amazon!

• O
    Beginner August 2017
    Otters ·
    • Hide content

I was a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding and used Light in the box - they were absolutely lovely, measurements were perfect and the material was very nice, I'd definitely recommend! And they do all the dresses in every colour!

• L
    Beginner August 2016
    Laurensmum ·
    • Hide content

Also ordered these off ebay from China for my two flower girls. Soooo beautiful! ?

• Vixy1987
    Beginner May 2016
    Vixy1987 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay! The ones we had were lovely! Here's a picture for you on one of my bridesmaids, they said they are really comfy to hopefully yours will think so too! We ordered the long one for my MOH as she is really tall and we are shortening it down.

• o0o_Charlie_o0o
    Beginner August 2016
    o0o_Charlie_o0o ·
    • Hide content

Oooooh vixy that dress looks lovely!! Iv ordered long but we want long dresses anyway for my bridesmaids ? Can't wait for them to arrive now!!!

• Vixy1987
    Beginner May 2016
    Vixy1987 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooooh make sure you send pictures when they arrive.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics