Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kirsty
Beginner February 2023 West Midlands

Can anyone recommend where to buy candle holders?

Kirsty, 19 of January of 2022 at 22:40 Posted on Planning 0 3
Our theme for our wedding is ‘candlelight and greenery’ and I’ve envisaged the whole ceremony room and wedding reception to feature loads of candles. We’ve had a quote through from a stylist of £1300 for just the candles so I’m trying to see if it will be possible to do it cheaper ourselves, however I can’t seem to find the glass candle holders at a reasonable price anywhere- we would want a variation of sizes from the taller ones to smaller ones. Has anyone done this and found somewhere they would recommend?

Thank you!

3 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 20 of January of 2022 at 11:08
  • A
    Savvy July 2021 Devon
    Alexandra ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked on Facebook Marketplace? You can often find a huge range of wedding items on there and can save a fortune by buying from someone who has already used them/changed their mind Smiley smile

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content

Have you checked that your venue will allow real flames? Mine won't and we have to have those artificial candles in our hurricane lanterns so that's why I asked. Thankfully my florist has all that in hand as she has worked there before.

If you are allowed then check out Amazon, Ikea and Wilko. There are also lots of wedding bits and pieces on Hobbycraft and Etsy but that would be more for decorations that actual candle holders.

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Ikea do simple small tea light glass holders and were about 50p each. I 2nd checking you can have the flames, our ceremony space have said no naked flames so having to use fake ones

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics