Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2005

Can someone explain the new SW Plan to me?

SAM83, 18 of March of 2009 at 08:48 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 7

I have had a leaflet through the door at the weekend advertisiing a new local club starting up but it doesnt give hardly any info on the new plan. Can anyone explain

Ta

7 replies

Latest activity by NEARP, 24 of March of 2009 at 20:10
  • GMT
    Beginner December 2008
    GMT ·
    • Hide content

Choose Free Food – anything that’s Free on Green or Original. So pasta, rice, potatoes, meat, fish, poultry etc are all Free.

Choose Healthy Extras – Each day select one Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice and one Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice. (No need to choose chicken, new potatoes or wholemeal pasta as Healthy Extras – they’re all Free with Extra Easy!)

Enjoy 5 -15 Syns each day – And if the Syn values for Green and Original foods are different on the standard Syns list, count the lower one!

• S
    Beginner November 2006
    Sunny Day ·
    • Hide content

Its called extra easy,

Basically all food that is free on red and green is free on ee, you get one healthy extra a and b as opposed to 2 on the normal plan, same number of syns etc. If a food has a syn value you always pick the lower amount.

I've been doing it for 2 wweks and its fab. i was worried that while on the old plan all I thought about was food, not on this though. Its about healthy eating and cooking from scratch, but it really is extra easy!!

• S
    Beginner October 2005
    SAM83 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks both

• N
    Beginner July 2011
    NEARP ·
    • Hide content

Im a SW member and although ive never tried the new plan ( H2B cant stand meat) alot of peole in my group inc my sister love it and find it really easy.

• S
    Beginner November 2003
    SabrinaSpellman ·
    • Hide content

Hi

what i dont understand is...if you couldnt eat them together in those portion sizes why can you now????

im really tempted to try SW again as managed to loose about 3stone a few years ago...

• S
    Beginner November 2003
    SabrinaSpellman ·
    • Hide content

Right...no i need to think about syns... i need to be able to have choc and crisps etc otherwise feel deprived and will gorg....

so what choc and crisps do t you have and what are the syns...

stuff like kitkats, wotsiz etc...

TIA

• S
    Beginner November 2006
    Sunny Day ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi!, basically you can have all that is free on red and green day in one day and in one meal, but you only get one healthy extra a and b rather than 2 as on the main plan. This sort of evens it out as on a red day you would maybe usually use a healthy extra b for some potatoes and on a green day a healthy extra b for some chicken or something. Thats kind of how it works, it aslo makes you use raw cooking ingredients and cook from scratch rather than using any processed foods as they are synned, its low calorie foods (Veg, pasta) that are filling and keep you going for longer!

With regards to snacks etc, wotsits are about 5.5 syns, a 2 finger kit kat is around 5, maltesers are about 10. Some people in my group have a chocolate bar everyday as a way to use up syns, and i do like a packet of crisps or a biscuit. 15 syns is quite generoous I think.

If you join you'll be given a password to the online site, you can look up the syn value of everything in there, its ace!!

Extra easy seems to be working fro me, ive lost 7.5lb in 2 weeks with my 3rd weigh in tomorrow night!

Hope that helps a bit x

• N
    Beginner July 2011
    NEARP ·
    • Hide content

Hi

has for snacks i buy the multi packs of animal bisucits 1 little pack is about 4 syns you get about six biscuits in the pack i have them with a cup of tea for my treat.

i love my friut so i sometimes struggle to use my syns esp now warmer weather on way.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics