Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Can you hire normal suits, not tails?!

12 of November of 2013 at 17:33 Posted on Planning 0 16

We want to hire navy blue suits for our ushers but it looks to be impossible. We don't want tails or lounge suits and ones to buy are too expensive. Anyone have any advice?!

16 replies

Latest activity by BespokeTailor, 15 of November of 2013 at 12:52
  • M
    Beginner January 2015
    murphy88 ·
    • Hide content

Yes loads of places, slaters, moss, think we getting ours from burtons

x

• Lady V
    Beginner November 2015
    Lady V ·
    • Hide content

I know Austin Reed do a navy Prince Edward, i thought that Moss did as well but may be mistaken...

• NorthSouthGirl
    Beginner November 2014
    NorthSouthGirl ·
    • Hide content

Yes.

We're hiring ours from Burtons as they have started a formal wear hire department with some really nice 'normal' suits.

My OH is really short (5ft7) and looks a bit like a penguin everytime he has been forced to wear tails. He said he fancied a normal or slim fit suit so we had a scout around and found they are doing hire 4 suits and get the 5th free!

• BrownEyedGal
    Beginner May 2014
    BrownEyedGal ·
    • Hide content

We're getting ours from Groom.

I'm the same, I just want them in really smart suits. We've gone for grey 3 piece with scoop waistcoats. They're going to look gorgeous. And my OH is having similar but in blue. Either from there or buy it. Depends what he sees. Can't wait to see all the boys in them! Smiley smile

• Rosco298
    Beginner February 2014
    Rosco298 ·
    • Hide content

I don't know where you are but we have hired our suits from Gerald Boughton. They have a new navy 3 peice suit coming in in December. A lot of places hire navy suits but not many do navy waistcoats.

• BrownEyedGal
    Beginner May 2014
    BrownEyedGal ·
    • Hide content

Just to clarify coz it wasn't clear in my last post Groom do a navy 3 piece suit. It's nice, good quality. Its not on their website but we went in one of their shop and they were on display.

• BespokeTailor
    BespokeTailor ·
    • Hide content

Hi Everyone ,

We have updated our gallery here on Hitched. We have a bunch of blue 3.piece lounge suits we hire:

https://www.hitched.co.uk/mens-wedding-suits/jack-bunneys/

Thanks

Marc

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics