Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T

Can't afford a Photographer? I might be able to help for FREE

TPPhoto, 9 of September of 2019 at 16:26 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all,

After getting married myself I know how much a decent Wedding Photographer can cost and for some the cost might exceed their total wedding budget. I'm a Photographer looking to move into the Wedding market and as I have no Wedding portfolio to show I need to start by offering my services free of charge.

If you are looking at having your wedding without a Photographer and rely on guests then please let me know. I work in Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey and can travel. I am very professional and can dress to blend in with your guests, I also have all the usual Pro equipment. I am not looking for any reimbursement for travel expenses and am happy to meet with you and even do a short couples photography session to show you I am capable and my style.

Thanks for reading, if you want to know anything more please get in touch. No matter what it won't cost you anything!

Some images below from a Wedding I took pictures at several years ago.

Tom

1 replies

Latest activity by Sarah, 1 of November of 2022 at 09:55
  • C
    Beginner March 2021
    chunky120717 ·
    • Hide content

There are some truly lovely shots in there. I must admit we have been taken aback by how expensive wedding photography is, and given the fact neither of us is particularly likes posing for photos or having their photo taken we had seriously considered not bothering at all or at least just having the vest basic of packages put together, but we're really struggling finding what we want.
    We've got 500+ days to sort it out at the moment and decide if we want to go for it though. I appreciate it takes a lot of work not only to be there on the day but to edit afterwards and compile.

For us it's about balancing a record of the day with value for money and we're struggling to decide what to do for the best!

I hope you can break into it and help people out more local to you than us

• S
    Beginner February 2023 Leicestershire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Hi I am getting married in February next we can't afford a photographer as my partner is a pensioner and I don't work at the minute due to disabilitys I live in leicester but would be happy to pay for travel expenses and a contribution please let me know if this is to far for you to travel thanks miss s coleman

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics