Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E

Can’t attend my sisters hen!

ExpensivePinkDiamonds49983, 9 of March of 2020 at 09:28 Posted on Planning 0

Hi everyone,

First time posting, not a bride but a bridesmaid!
My sister is getting married in the summer, has her hen in April. I live in Abu Dhabi, we are both teachers so luckily for me she understands the need to arrange these things in the holidays. I had my flights booked, all prepared to go back to the UK for the hen - and then corona virus happened!

Due to factors out of my control, my school has been closed for 4 weeks, 2 weeks of which are being classed as our spring break. We have been told not to travel, or we will be at risk of being quarantined for 14 days unpaid.

Unforunately this means I won’t be going home for my sisters hen party ? I am so upset about this, but she understands completely and she’s got loads of friends and family going to celebrate with. I will also have a few weeks at home before the wedding (hopefully!) for us to have a night out/spa day whatever!

My question is, what could I send in a package type thing for her to use on her hen do/what would come in useful? I could get this all sent to my mum who could arrange it all nicely for her the night before the weekend/morning or/for the night away ☺️ I’ve only ever been on one hen before and that was a weekend in Portugal which was more like a holiday - any advice welcome! Thank you! ?

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

If you know what products she likes, you could send her some special bath/shower gels etc.

How about a mini photo album that she can put pics of her hen do in?

Difficult to be more specific without knowing what type of hen do she's having.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics