Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner September 2024 Bristol

Can’t decide where to get married!

Ashley, 20 of September of 2023 at 20:05 Posted on Planning 0 1
Hey everyone! My partner and I want to get married next September and when I think about what I want - the thing that gets me the most excited is actually being his wife. We don’t want anything big - maybe 30 guests max? So all these packages with evening food and djs seems pointless because it’ll literally just be our family. We just want something relaxed but at the same time something maybe a bit different? We’re based in the South West, just wanted to hear other people’s thoughts and what they ended up doing!

1 replies

Latest activity by Fredmike, 21 of September of 2023 at 07:06
  • J
    Curious July 2024 Norfolk
    Jessica ·
    • Hide content
    Hi and congratulations! We’re getting married at Cley Windmill next year and we’re having around 30 people; immediate family and best friends only. We’re still having quite a traditional day with a sit down meal, cake cutting etc, but thats mainly because everyone will be travelling quite a distance (3 hours so its a 2 night stay) so we want to make it worth their while. We’re really happy with what we’re doing, small and intimate but with all the key wedding bits we want, and not doing what we don’t want. We purposely chose the venue because its different but also because it really restricts our numbers so its fair on everyone who we can’t invite.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics