Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ola
Beginner February 2014

CANVAS TABLE PLAN!! FINALLY DONE!

Ola, 12 of January of 2014 at 18:38 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi Everyone,

So I just realised I have 20 days to go...OMG!!

I am making my own table plan instead of buying one. I am not creative... more imaginative so I thought something on canvas would be gr8 but I am kind of stuck.

I am thinking of putting a bow on the side of the canvas and then laying the little table cards.

So far this is where I am at. Everything was done by myself...printing the table numbers/name, then gluing it onto a thick card, adding the ribbon and heart embelishment.

Please any ideas would be appreciated.

Here is a pic of it almost done. I cant decide whether I need to add some form of embellishment next to our names or just leave it as it is. The empty spaces are for the 2 tables I need to reprint due to people wanting to sit somewhere else.

Any help will be appreciated as to what to do to bling it up...All the cards are curling up️?️

Finished it...yay?

4 replies

Latest activity by Ola, 12 of January of 2014 at 19:47
  • alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Looking good so far, here's some google bits for you;

I think that you're there bar the sticking it on, bows instead of the butterflies.

• slou90
    Beginner April 2014
    slou90 ·
    • Hide content

Can I ask what the (c) stands for out of pure curiosity xx I think what you have done so far looks great x

• Ola
    Beginner February 2014
    Ola ·
    • Hide content

Oh they look really good. Thanks for your help.

The C stands for child. I have to do that because on all the tables I will have an ISPY and Wedding MADLIB for the adults and the children will have like a happy meal box of activites to do. So it makes it easier to know where to place the items.

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Don't forget to flash your final table plan ?

• Ola
    Beginner February 2014
    Ola ·
    • Hide content

Dont Worry I will defo put up the final table plan.

Likely to be done by tuesday as certain people keep changing their mind about where they want to sit so now I have to move people and re print...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics