Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner August 2009

Car hire prices

karen75, 21 of June of 2008 at 16:47 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi everyone,

Just trying to get some quotes together so I can get an idea how much we're going to be looking at for hiring a Limo for our day. Got my first quote through for £355 for stretched white limo (american lincoln style).

I think that sounds quite reasonable but have nothing to compare to at the mo, is anybody else hiring a limo and if so can I please be nosy and ask how much you're paying.

Thanks

Karen

6 replies

Latest activity by NancieNTack, 5 of September of 2024 at 05:36
  • kisses
    Beginner February 2009
    kisses ·
    • Hide content

Sorry not having a limo- having 2 rolls royce-theyr costing £500. Good luck

• lovely-lady
    Beginner August 2008
    lovely-lady ·
    • Hide content

was having a limo it was costing 250 for 2 n half hours, now i got a classic bentley coz my uncle's doing it for me...

• S
    Beginner
    soon2bsummers ·
    • Hide content

We had a quote for an 8 seat limo at £165 and a 16 seat (stretch) at £275.

Although this is for one journey as ceremony/reception is all in one place.

HTH

• Pure-Treats
    Pure-Treats ·
    • Hide content

Limos in our area vary very much in price - average price around £250.00 for a full wedding (house to church to venue).

I would advise though that you ask to see the limo you decide to go with because although price is important so is reliability and the condition of the car. If a car looks in good condition the chances are it is also well maintained. Recommendation is always good too!

• V
    Pennsylvania
    Victor ·
    • Hide content

Car hire prices seem to fluctuate wildly depending on the time of year and location. It's always a good idea to shop around and compare rates before booking to ensure you're getting the best deal. Factors like demand, availability, and additional fees can significantly impact the final price.

• N
    West London
    NancieNTack ·
    • Hide content

Hi Karen, £355 for a stretched white limo sounds like a reasonable deal! If you're still shopping around and want to compare prices, you can check out more options here. They offer a range of limos and might give you a good idea of what to expect cost-wise for your big day. Best of luck with your planning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics