Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

gee_gee
Beginner August 2013

Car - who goes in the Bridal party cars??

gee_gee, 15 of April of 2012 at 20:15 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi ladies

I'm looking for some advice around car etiquette, if anyone can help? The weddings I've been to in recent years have all been in one location so there has only been one wedding car. We are, however, having our reception somewhere else so I was wondering how many cars I'll need.

I'm not sure if I'll be going from my house, or my parents, but the church is literally a 30 second drive from either! On that basis, it would be easy enough for the car to take my BM (I only have 1) and my 4 year old son (pageboy), and then return for my dad and I. The issue is going to the reception. Obviously OH and I will go in the main wedding car, but who else should travel in a "proper" wedding car to the reception (which is c 30 miles from the church)?

Thanks

x

4 replies

Latest activity by Eleanor, 26 of December of 2023 at 09:48
  • Mrs*W*2B
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrs*W*2B ·
    • Hide content

How far is the reception? if its within 10mins of the church id say take your dad and BM's etc and come back for you and OH...gives you time for a few church pics and you can make more of an entrance...if it is further away i would say BM's and dad etc can jump in cars with other guests and you and OH take the wedding car to the reception...if you have the budget to get everyone cars fair enough but i don't think everyone has to arrive in a bridal car to the reception x

• gee_gee
    Beginner August 2013
    gee_gee ·
    • Hide content

Reception venue is about 30 miles away. We'll likely be putting on a coach for the other guests due to the distance.

• L
    Beginner December 2012
    londonphantoms ·
    • Hide content

Hi Friends,

Londonphantoms offers unbeatable prices on chauffeur wedding cars, white and classic rolls royce phantom cars hire,Phantom Rolls Royce Hire services all over london. Call to book now ****.for more onformation visit www.londonphantoms.co.uk

• princesssaraht
    Beginner December 2012
    princesssaraht ·
    • Hide content

It all depends on how many cars you can afford i suppose, we are having wedding cars for our 5 BMs, best man, 2 ushers, parents, 2 page boys and me and OH. We are then having a coach for everyone else.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics