Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2014

Caribbean Theme - Wedding Celebrant UK

stacietaylor28, 11 of November of 2013 at 18:51 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi All,

We are getting married in the caribbean next year but planning a blessing in the UK after.

We want to continue the caribbean theme in keeping with the wedding and have a West Indian Wedding Celebrant to bless our marriage......

This is proving difficult, can anyone help or perhaps suggest anything?

We plan on having the reception in Herts/Beds......

Thanks in Advance

xxxx

2 replies

Latest activity by tealbutterfly27, 3 of December of 2013 at 22:21
  • DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Hello and welcome Stacie. I was just about to recommend two before I saw you would prefer a West Indian Celebrant. Wondering whether the Celebrants I had in mind would know anyone. There is this website https://humanists.uk/ceremonies/find-a-celebrant/weddings/ but I'm thinking contacting another Celebrant and asking the question might be the best way forward?

• C
    CelebrantinKent ·
    • Hide content

Hi Stacie, there are lots of Independent Celebrants around the Uk but having just done a very brief search myself, why not try Gwen Rule of Unique Ceremony London - she looks to have Afro/Caribbean heritage - best of luck and hope your wedding and blessing goes beautifully x Katie

• T
    Beginner December 2013
    tealbutterfly27 ·
    • Hide content

We had Caribbean catering which was delicious Google 'Caribbean cookpot' - contact Allie she's great!

We also had steel pans. The ones we had would probably be too far, but I'm sure you could find something nearer you.

Happy planning x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics