Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner January 2012

Celebrations Plus

Rose to Be, 27 April, 2012 at 12:46 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if any brides out there have purchased items from Celebrations Plus,

Please could anyone let me know what their thoughts/opinions on the services for the company mentioned above.

Before I go and purchase items for my wedding from this site.

Many Thanks

Rose to Be

1 replies

Latest activity by LauraLou83, 17 July, 2012 at 10:34
  • BlossomJ
    Beginner July 2014
    BlossomJ ·
    • Hide content

Their booklets are in most of the main wedding magazines, so I'd say they were legit! I haven't used them personally though

• L
    Beginner
    LauraLou83 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rose to Be

I ordered some stuff for my favours from them over a month ago and hadn't heard anything from them so decided to give them a ring to chase up. After several attempts (it kept telling me all their advisors were busy but wouldn't let me leave a message) I was told they were still waiting for the stock to come in. It appears that they are just a supply company and don't actually hold any stock themselves. I asked why no-one thought it polite to email or ring me to make me aware of this and she said she didn't think it necessary. She said we 'should' have the stock at the beginning of next week so it would be with you by the end of the week. I get married in 2 weeks on Friday so this is not acceptable and leaves me stugglng to have time to order form anywhere else. When i asked about a refund, she said they could do that. They have the other items I wanted already so i asked if I could just cancel the sweets. She said she could do this, however, when I asked for an email confirming this, she said she wouldn't be able to do that as I'd rang, rather than emailing! Very unhelpful and incredibly poor customer services. I am just about to cancel my order online and I would suggest all other brides avoid this company like the plague!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics