Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2010

Center Parcs

meggles24, 22 April, 2010 at 09:52 Posted on Planning 0 8

Following on from a thread a moment ago- I was just wondering if anyone else had had problems with Hen parties at Center Parcs/ know of people who have?

I've just booked mine and there's ten of us going- was hoping to tell them that we're all family but worried they'll turn us away!

M

8 replies

Latest activity by 1Lucie, 22 April, 2010 at 13:43
  • Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

Meggles, I'm sorry I really didn't mean to stress you out. I had another friend go and noone asked questions. They were a big group too.

Sorry x

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

Forgot to say for my friends hen do that is coming up we're saying (if asked) that we are on a uni reunion which is kinda true anyway! x

• fiona1984
    Beginner July 2013
    fiona1984 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I went on a hen do to centre parcs last August. We all had a fab time. We had a lodge for eight people but for one of the nights we managed to sneak an extra 2 people in, the staff on the gates didn't really keep a headcount one person left to pick them up in the car it wasn't mentioned that 3 people returned!!!! we had no problems with regards to the fact we were a hen do. The hen went out one evening covered in L plates and we had no issues.

If I can be of anymore help let me know

Fi xx

• fiona1984
    Beginner July 2013
    fiona1984 ·
    • Hide content

We stayed at the Longleat forest center parcs which one r u going to?

xx

• M
    Beginner July 2010
    meggles24 ·
    • Hide content

S'ok just panicked as ive heard others say they had problems too..

theres 10 of us in 2 villas- I'm the youngest at 23 but theres a 45 and 65 yr old too so uni reunion might not work haha

Staying at Elveden but been to sherwood and Longleat before

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

We went for my friends hen weekend in March and no questions were asked but if they do, just say it's for someone's special birthday. Ie we were going to say it was the hen's 40th if asked. But no one did and no one batted an eyelid at another hen party who were covered in L plates / balloons / feather boas etc.

That was at Elveden Forest.

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

I honestly think you'll be fine. We're going to elveden for our minimoon. I love it there! x and uni renunion might work. just call them mature students lol x

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, Ive been to a hen weekend at Center Parcs Longleat and we didnt state that it was a hen party when booking we just said it was a girly family break!

We had about 6 in one cabin and 4 in the other! There was a party/disco on the saturday night there and there were quite a few hen do's with people dressed up in all the hen gear, we were trying to be low-key!?

They just dont want the rowdy-ness(?) because it is a 'family' place. You can imagine groups of stags they would be loud! Such a lovely place to chill out and have a laugh, had a great time!!

Especially the Aqua Sana....................................................... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

• 1Lucie
    Beginner May 2011
    1Lucie ·
    • Hide content

If they ask i wudnt disclose ur a hen party, i know my local suffolk one is bit funny about it. IN fact they r funny about all male or girl groups. But i went with about 15 friends and we got on fine!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics