Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner April 2014

centre piece nightmare!

kitcat10210, 15 May, 2013 at 13:11 Posted on Planning 0 7

Ok this is actually driving me insane. Im trying to find somewhere that sells white wooden hexagonal lanterns that hold pillar candles and for a reasonable price. This seems to be mission impossible!

They need to look something like this:

these are the ones that we fell in love with but because we cant afford the venue dresser we cant have them so am just looking for the actual lanterns and i cant find anything like this anywhere!

Has anyone seen anything like this recently? (they have to be hexagonal, my H2B wont even contemplate having a square lantern on a round table, he thinks its "wrong"" and i thought i was awkward)

7 replies

Latest activity by ATB, 15 May, 2013 at 14:15
  • Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Ok I haven't got time to look myself but have you tried the following places:

Dunelm Mill

B&M stores

Ikea

Next Home

Poundstretcher

Wilkinsons

Argos

Home Sense/TK Maxx?

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Tried every single one of em lol. Multicat we saw those last week theyre the cloest thing we have found so far and I think they will be a last resort measure cos theyre what we want but theyre made of metal and ideally we want wood

thankyou though it is much appreciated

x

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Would the venue dresser possibly hire them to you - just the lanterns - without their services?

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Would the venue dresser possibly hire them to you - just the lanterns - without their services?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics