Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abigail
Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland

Centrepieces

Abigail, 8 of February of 2022 at 07:48 Posted on Planning 0 11
Hi, has any one done these type of centrepieces? I’m really not sure on what size hoops I need or what they’ll look like when finished and I don’t want to waste money?
Does anyone have photos of theres? And have a rough idea on how much each centre piece cost to make? We are going to be using artificial
Flowers however know these can be quite costly so any recommendations would be good!
Many thanks x Centrepieces 1

11 replies

Latest activity by Anonbride, 9 of February of 2022 at 08:38
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    Centrepieces 2
    Attaching more photos x
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    Centrepieces 3
    And another x
  • K
    Dedicated April 2022 Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    I made mine. I just got the bits from hobby craft. They are not perfect but I am happy enough with them. I think it worked out under £10 each Centrepieces 4

• Anonbride
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

I don't have photos, but just to say we're also going artificial with flowers and our florist (if that's still what you call someone who works with artificial!) has a lot of things like arches/table settings and can set this up for us. Might be worth asking the question if you haven't already Smiley smile

• Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, if you don’t mind me asking is your florist for artificial flowers local to you? Or do they cover a larger are?
    We are rural Northumberland and have limited suppliers for things such as artificial flowers.
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love it! Think this is something I’m gonna look into
    Properly then! Xx
  • Anonbride
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

To be honest, I don't know how far she covers. But our wedding is in Cornwall so quite a way away from you - I've found most Cornwall suppliers only really cover Cornwall and Devon. You could try though, she's on insta as @emilyroseeventshire and replies quite speedily on there. Our venue recommended her as a supplier that had worked weddings there before so that's how we'd heard of her, and she was actually the only only artificial florist they recommended so our choice was limited too unless we went for someone without recommendation.

• MrsRtoH
    Savvy October 2022 Merseyside
    MrsRtoH ·
    • Hide content
    Hey there's a girl on tiktok who is making her own. I'm sure she'd answer any questions you had. She doesn't know me btw 😂 I just stalk her because I like what she's posts... As you do... 😂😂😂 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLYo9orr/
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I knew straight away who you meant! She’s my inspo 😂 that’s where I got the idea from!
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! I messaged her on Instagram and we are looking into options as it’s just for flowers she can post them!
    It’s mainly just my bouquet I would like made my bridesmaids I’ve got to many to justify paying a lot for so I’m gonna get them from the range! Same for my decor flowers I think 🤔 thanks again!
  • Anonbride
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that’s so great! She’s lovely isn’t she 🥰
    It’s absolutely boggling how expensive flowers are, we’re going with her flowers for the things that will have the most impact (bouquets, big arch) and then investigating cheaper alternatives for the rest of the table decor 🤔

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics