Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Chair Cover Hire - How much???

6 May, 2010 at 12:36 Posted on Planning 0 12

We are getting such a variety of prices, I ws just wondering what the norm was???!

We would want ivory (I think they are linen, not the stretch ones) with an organza bow. We would have someone come out and do them for us as I couldnt be doing with the faffing myself!!

How much are you paying per chair for yours ladies???

x

12 replies

Latest activity by Bobbins30, 6 May, 2010 at 20:16
  • sineadw
    Beginner September 2010
    sineadw ·
    • Hide content

I still havnt settled on a company yet but ive had quotes from about £2.00 a chair to a silly £4.50 for the venue to do it! Shocking i thought as i only wanted them covering as i wasnt happy with how clean their chairs looked!

• BonnieLass
    BonnieLass ·
    • Hide content

Mine are £3 per chair inc delivery & fitting.

I know when I asked on here before that this price was considered by quite a few as a bargin.

HTH!!

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

Just posted this on another thread...

Am I right in remembering that 'Moonpig' hired her chair covers from lowcostchaircovers.com ?? i remember her saying she was really pleased with them and I've just checked their website and the hire of the cover (which is stretchy) including the sash is only £1 per chair. Even when you include the 30% fitting charge and £0.40 per mile charge for venues outside Birmigham - sounds like a bargain to me!!

• AutumnRose
    Beginner
    AutumnRose ·
    • Hide content

We've just booked a company which is £2.95/chair for cover (not stretchy) and sash. That includes delivery/set up etc.

• Keelz
    Beginner
    Keelz ·
    • Hide content

Our are £2.50 each including sash, set up etc.

Ours are stretchy aswell.

• rstratton
    Beginner August 2011
    rstratton ·
    • Hide content

I find that they vary hugely. I am going with a company that is charging £1 per sash. I'm not having the actual cover but I believe the full price for a cover and bow would be £2.

This is for the East Anglia area.

Rachael

• Beckyv83
    Beginner September 2010
    Beckyv83 ·
    • Hide content

Mine are £2.25 for everything. The hotel is organising it, i had already checked prices before going to the hotel so knew this was okay.

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we hire ours at £2.80 per chair. They are linen covers not stretchy ones and that price includes sashes, set up and removal. We do charge a small fee if its out of the area we cover but thats fuel cost cover.

HTH

Andrea

• Nolan2B
    Beginner April 2011
    Nolan2B ·
    • Hide content

I'm using Ambience venue styling who have people in lots of areas & they're charging me £300 for 80 chair covers (linen not stretchy) with the sashes fully laundered fitted & then taken away again after the wedding x

• sidsidney
    Beginner
    sidsidney ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes! She used lowcostchaircovers.com.

So now I am too! Moonpig said they were really good. x

• Bobbins30
    Beginner November 2010
    Bobbins30 ·
    • Hide content

Ours are being done by a friend of a friend so we're getting a discount... normally £3.50 per cover but getting it for £2.50 per cover including the organza sash and the lady is also doing all the final checks on the set up like checking name cards match the table plan and that tables are decorated to our liking. Includes delivery, pick up and cleaning them as well x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics