Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

misselle
Beginner July 2013

Chair Cover hire in Ayrshire/Glasgow

misselle, 19 July, 2012 at 14:21 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello ladies,

Can any of you wonderfull brides recomend a company for chair cover hire in Ayrshire/Glasgow. I'm getting married at the Lochside House Hotel next year and I do have quotes from two local companies already but wanted a few more before I made a choice as I'm looking to hire rather alot of chair covers. Was originally going to do just the reception but i've decided I really dont like the chairs for the ceremony and want them to be covered too so looking at just over 182 chairs to be covered all in plus some top table swag and swag around the enterance way to the reception if my budget can stretch to that.

I've done almost everything else DIY style but can't stand the thought of sitting on the morning of the wedding pulling on chair covers and doing bow's whilst stressing about everything else.

I think the cheapest quote i've found so far was £2.00 a chair which I think is good but that's just my opinion and i'm crap at asking for discounts. I suppose the worst comes to the worst i'll take my dad with me to work his magic and try cut me a good deal. Dad to the rescue again

Thanks

Misselle

4 replies

Latest activity by Munstermad, 19 July, 2012 at 17:15
  • F
    Beginner August 2013
    FelixFelicis ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried Make Believe Events?

I'm using them and their packages are brilliant! For under £700 we are getting our chair covers, sashes, centrepieces, table clothes, scatter crystals, mirrors, tealights, flowers in centrepieces, swag for top and cake tables and 2 bay trees. (Might be missing something else!)

They are fab!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I used: http://www.azure-weddingandevent-planners.co.uk/ and Carole-Anne was fab! ?

• Fergo
    Beginner December 2012
    Fergo ·
    • Hide content

Sorry, can't help with the chair covers as we're not having any but just saw you're getting married at Lochside House, are you from Ayrshire? Not many Ayrshire brides on here.

• misselle
    Beginner July 2013
    misselle ·
    • Hide content

Fergo,

I am indeed from Ayrshire, live in Kilmarnock but originally from Glasgow only been in Ayrhsire a few years so really a Glasgow girl at heart.

Are you from Ayrshire?

• M
    Beginner August 2013
    Munstermad ·
    • Hide content

Hello

£2 per chair and sash were the best value we have found from Bella Bows. I absolutely love Make Believe events but as we don't need any othe dressing it didn't make sense to pay so much more to cover the chairs; I want them to look nice but not to cost a ridiculous amount.

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics