Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kitty824
Beginner December 2011

Chair covers question HIBs?

Kitty824, 4 February, 2011 at 00:33 Posted on Planning 0 4

How easy would it be to get different colour seat covers other than white? I would really like red with silver organza sashes would this be possible?

Also how much is a good price to pay for seat covers? also are there standard sizes of chair covers... daft question maybe ?

We are based in Derbyshire so any HIBs who maybe able to supply for this area I would be very interested to hear from you.

4 replies

Latest activity by Amour Occasions, 4 February, 2011 at 08:42
  • tmr1234
    Beginner June 2011
    tmr1234 ·
    • Hide content

There are loads of diffrent sizes and shapes as there are chairs. I have seen red chair covers as we was going to have red with white shases i cant help on price we bort 40 new white 1s for £1 each

• S
    Beginner June 2011
    SouthB2B ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to hijack the thread but tmr1234 that's a great price for covers, where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking? x

• tmr1234
    Beginner June 2011
    tmr1234 ·
    • Hide content

It was eather some 1 off gum tree or pre loved i cant rember wich 1 it was

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Red is not a standard colour for chair covers & would have to be ordered in so would be more expensive than the usual White/Ivory/Black. There are companies that do them if you google. The cheapest I have sseen is £4.95 per cover in Red.We charge £3.00 per Chair cover & Sash.

• Amour Occasions
    Amour Occasions ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kitty

My usual chair covers are white ivory and black - you can get other colour chair covers but there are only afew and far between that carry other chair cover colours there are lots of different chair shapes but usually fall into square top and round top. Also regarding price it depends on how long is a piece of string! in the South Ive head places charging upto £5/6 a chair, although Id be wary of a company that charges less than £2.50 a chair as after the costs laundering ironing etc a company couldnt be making much so may dissapoint etc

Although I dont have red chair covers I am based in Stoke so if youd like to email me some before and after pics:

Claire

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics