Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leanne
Curious September 2022 Essex

Change of heart!

Leanne, 8 of September of 2021 at 17:40 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Hi everyone, I bought my dress during a visit to the second shop I went to. It's gorgeous but I'm quite alternative in style and shocked myself when I went for a traditional poofy one. Anyway! I am still pining for a Lucy Can't Dance dress (too expensive for me and nothing in the samples that works) - I'm thinking of buying an evening dress for dancing, can anyone recommend shops for alternative brides for evening bridal wear please? Help! Haha x

4 replies

Latest activity by Gemma, 9 of September of 2021 at 21:22
  • G
    Beginner August 2021 Oxfordshire
    Gemma ·
    • Hide content
    Depending on your alternative style, you might like House of Mooshki dresses and you can find them cheaper on StillWhite. I bought one as a sample and had a huge crisis of confidence that it was too plain. However on the day, I matched my purple hair to some awesome purple stick on nails from Etsy and purple Irregular Choice shoes and the whole look came together (I hope!). I felt a good balance between traditional and alternative with my first choice dress. Change of heart! 1

• Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow I love the traditional and alternative mix! It looks great and am really taken with the bridesmaids hair style.
  • Leanne
    Curious September 2022 Essex
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Firstly, thank you for such a great recommendation! Secondly, you look amazing!! What a great outfit!! X
  • G
    Beginner August 2021 Oxfordshire
    Gemma ·
    • Hide content
    Thanks both. I honestly didn't think I'd go traditional with the dress but the high low meant I could go fun on the shoes!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics