Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leanne
Curious September 2022 Essex

Change of honeymoon

Leanne, 17 of August of 2021 at 13:46 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 4
Hi everyone,

We booked our honeymoon to Zante and have since seen really poor reviews for the hotel/rooms/service (they were great when we booked and are now predominantly 2/3 out of 5) and are going to forego the deposit (very reluctantly) and book elsewhere.Has anyone else done this? Are there any recommendations for operators offering Greek honeymoons at all, or of hotels in Greece suitable for a honeymoon? Thanks in advance x

4 replies

Latest activity by Leanne, 17 of August of 2021 at 19:58
  • D
    Beginner July 2023 Government controlled area
    Dan ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

My other half and I have recently got back from the TUI Blue Caravel in Zante. It's a lovely adults only hotel where we actually got engaged! I would definitely recommend having a look and booking a room with a private pool if you can x

• S
    Savvy July 2021 Worcestershire
    Sarahjp2021 ·
    • Hide content
    Hey, we've recently come back from honeymoon, we went to TUI blu Atlantica Imperial Resort in Rhodes. It was lovely and would highly recommend!
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Sarah, love that! We went there a couple of years ago and did the red carpet package swim ups and I'm in love with the place still, just wanted to try something new this time Smiley smile
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Dan, thanks for your reply, that's really good to hear. Thanks for the hint about the private pool Smiley smile x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics