Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol Instrumental Version

29 of June of 2014 at 11:45 Posted on Planning 0 6

I would like to walk down the aisle to an instrumental version of Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars, but I can't find an original track anywhere - just covers. What I'm after is here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB2-idRBWSs but I can't find it on iTunes or Amazon, and when I Google it all I get are cover versions that have added things into it that I don't want.

Does anyone have any idea where to find what I'm looking for, or thinks I have been looking for it in the wrong way and just been blind?

I also need some advice regarding editing it and what software I could use to do it. I just need to cut some bits out of it to make it 45 seconds-or-so long and fade it in and out. I have iMovie but I can't seem to just edit audio without video alongside it (unless I'm also being thick in that department too).

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated! ?

6 replies

Latest activity by MonkeySocks1985, 27 of April of 2016 at 09:18
  • InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Oh, I just emailed you actually - is that YouTube link to the instrumental version? Cos I can rip and convert that no probs, same as I did with Tom Odell.

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Alright, I'll get on it tomorrow (or possibly the day after depending on what time I get back from asda!) and email you the mp3. I'll run it through Wavepad for noise reduction if needs be but I'll leave it unedited otherwise.

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MonkeySocks1985 ·
    • Hide content

I've also been searching for this song, how could I do this? Thanks!!

• R
    RomanticPinkCakes585 ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I came across this while searching for an instrumental version of "Chasing Cars" - I just can't find the right sounding one on youtube that souonds like a piano not tin sounding keys. Do you have a version that sounds like the original without vocals? I'd very much appreciate it if so.

Thank you if you can help!

Sandy

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MonkeySocks1985 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

We found a piano version we like you itunes. Best thing to do is have a look on itunes as you can listen to each version before you purchase and download to your ipod. That's what we did anyway.

Hope this helps?
    Good luck!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics