Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner November 2015

Cheap childrens bridesmaid dresses and suits

janejjjones, 16 of September of 2014 at 09:40 Posted on Planning 0 12

Hi,

I'm getting married in December and I have 5 Bridesmaids and 3 Paige boys, I don't want to cut them down but I only have a small budget left for these. Does anyone have any suggestions to where I might get some quality yet cheap children's occasion wear, I am going out of my mind worrying Its going to cost a small fortune and that I will have to let some of my nieces down Smiley sad

Thanks

Jane

12 replies

Latest activity by janejjjones, 19 of September of 2014 at 09:50
  • alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
    Rockstar November 2014
    alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

I'm the same as you with 5 little bridesmaids (and 5 adult) so I didn't want to spend a fortune. I got these from asda last Xmas £12 for the dress and £10 for the little jacket and I think they're lovely! I've been holding off on shoes incase their feet grow! Xx

• CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

You could try H&M. Their kids clothes are really reasonable...and super cute! Or even Primark. It can be a bit hit and miss, but on a good day you can find some gems.

x

• N
    Beginner May 2015
    nixy3 ·
    • Hide content

Tesco have got some girls bridesmaid dresses in their sale online, and you can usually find a discount voucher on the net to reduce it further

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

Try https://www.rococlothing.co.uk/boys/boys-suits/page-boy-suits/ for the pageboys. I ordered a few suits from there for mine. They're cheap but were good quality.

We ended up paying the extortionate hire prices so they'd match the men in the end up the suits were really nice.

• T
    Beginner October 2014
    Trueowl ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked at BHS? They've got traditional bridesmaid dresses & lots of pretty occasion/party dresses as well as boys suits plus there's 24% off online today!

• FutureMrsA2016
    Beginner March 2016
    FutureMrsA2016 ·
    • Hide content

I got my flower girl dresses at TK Maxx. They have amazing stuff xx

• M
    Beginner October 2014
    Mrskpayne2be ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I second roco clothing. I did 2 boys, 2 girls for £100. There's always a discount code around too x

• snow bride
    Beginner June 2016
    snow bride ·
    • Hide content

I third Rocco! Dylan's had a few suits off there and they are great :-)

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    Mrs.S-to-be-2015x ·
    • Hide content

We nearly bought from Tescos (F+F) but have actually found BHS really handy so far. I bought my 4 adult bridesmaids dresses from BHS (at £40 each in the half price sale) and will buy the flower girls from there nearer the time.

I've also seen a few nice outfits on ebay but could never vouch for the quality as it tends to be quite hit and miss i think xx

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    janejjjones ·
    • Hide content

So I've had a look on rocco and I think there are some really nice suits and dresses, is there any more options I just don't want to rush into making a purchase on the first website if that makes sense?

Jane

• K
    Beginner November 2014
    Kwal ·
    • Hide content

I got my flower girl dresses from BHS for £20 each Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner March 2015
    leastone ·
    • Hide content

I got my flower girl dress from M&S. I think they have 20% off today x

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    janejjjones ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the suggestions ladies!

I found this site occasionwearforkids and they have some really cheap and cute dresses, im abit nervous about ordering them though off an online retailer i haven't heard of before. Do you think this is risky?

Jane

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics