Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

1234ABC
Beginner

Cheap faux flower bouquets - anyone know where i can get these?

1234ABC, 14 September, 2011 at 10:12 Posted on Planning 0 15

Well there has been a massive upset in my family over the weekend, i won't go into it too much, but there has been a large sum of money gone missing from my mums safe and my OH and I's saving pot for our honeymoon was robbed also. Unsurprisingly it was Mr Nobody.

I'm now on a mission to try and get some money saved to help my mum. First stop is my bouquet. Originally i'd found a great bouquet for £45, but i think i could probably find something cheaper.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great! I literally just want Red Roses for me and ivory roses for my 4 bridesmaids.

I'll probably think of other things for cost saving, but i'm open to suggestions from people!

TIA!

xx

15 replies

Latest activity by bexybexy, 15 September, 2011 at 09:07
  • ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to hear of the problems Smiley sad

Would you consider silk flowers? They can be quite inexpensive and surprisingly effective even close-up.

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

Silk flowers are always an option! I really don't know what i'm really looking for. Just simple bouquets. I want mine and the BM's to match, just mine is red and theirs is ivory.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

You can buy lots of ready made bouquets on Ebay. I can make you something simple within your budget if you want to email me.

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sherrie,

Sent you an email!

Cheers!

xx

• S
    silkexuberance ·
    • Hide content

I can work something out within budget for you in foam flowers if you want - these are very realistic.

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

What a nightmare for you - sorry you having to deal with this.

I found some cheap boquets for £5 in dunelm - red roses. I used mine as my throw boquet but it was perfectly lovely ?

ETA: http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/artificial-rose-bouquet-51500

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/artificial-gerbera-bouquet-91957

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

I'd recommend foam too, if you can get them cheap. Really pretty and realistic.

Sorry to hear of the troubles, thats awful Smiley sad

xxx

• T
    Beginner October 2012
    TracieGtobe ·
    • Hide content

My foam rose bouquets were from a lady on ebay.

i got my bouquet, 4 adult bouquets, 3 corsages, 3 buttons and 3 wrist corsages for less than £70!

Her ebay is here.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WEDDING-FLOWERS-BRIDES-BOUQUET-SET-PINK-/180722447131?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item2a13e5b31b

• filoftus
    Beginner November 2012
    filoftus ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They look real on ebay what are they like when you got them?

as they would save me a fortune!

x

• T
    Beginner October 2012
    TracieGtobe ·
    • Hide content

They are gorgeous - I brought a cheap one from her first to see what they were like, and then ordered in my colours.

The ones I have have diamonte stones in the centre of the roses and sprays of twinkly bits etc.

my flowers are packed away but this is a photo of the £6.99 bridesmaids posy i brought first to test the water lol. I was more than impressed with them and Sue was really helpful with regards to colours etc.

• filoftus
    Beginner November 2012
    filoftus ·
    • Hide content

Thank you very much well i think i know what i will be having then, your a star

just saved me a fortune

xx

• T
    Beginner October 2012
    TracieGtobe ·
    • Hide content

No problem, she is really lovely to deal with (tell her Tracie Steeley reccomended her ;p)

Dont forget to flash when you get them,

I was sooo pleased and the ones I had made in my colours even surpassed the sample one with all the diamaonte and bits. In fact I went back a second time when I gained extra bridesmaids.. and may go back a third time for cake flowers yet hehe.

• filoftus
    Beginner November 2012
    filoftus ·
    • Hide content

I will flash them when i get them if i can learn how to flash!!!

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

You could also just have wrist corsages for the BMs which may cust the cost

• Iheartbuttons
    Iheartbuttons ·
    • Hide content

Hi

If you wanted something a bit different made with gorgeous buttons, I can also make something within your budget. I also do matching bridesmaids posies or button cuff bracelets / pomanders for bridesmaids. Below is what I recently made for a bride and her two flower girls. With so many buttons to choose from, can do lots of colours/sparkle. Contact me if interested Smiley smile

• bexybexy
    Beginner June 2018
    bexybexy ·
    • Hide content

Oooh i love those buttons!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics