Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Cheap favour boxes?

8 of January of 2012 at 21:13 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hi, does anyone know where I can get these cheap? I've looked on ebay but they still seems quite pricey! They need to fit a small box of smarties!

Thanks

Laura

14 replies

Latest activity by TCB, 10 of September of 2021 at 22:22
  • Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Must admit i havent seen many cheap boxes so i opted for organza bags which i got on ebay i paid £5.49 for 60 in my colours, love the idea of a box of smarties x

• S
    StaceyH ·
    • Hide content

Know about getting a roll of clear cellophane and ribbon and make your own?! You can also get organza bags cheap enough!

Get them to match the colours of your wedding!

• L
    Beginner July 2012
    Lindsey80 ·
    • Hide content

Cute idea with the smarties. I have just ordered some favour boxes from www.weddingaccessoriesdirect.com. They work out about 33p a box, I have ordered the tuxedo boxes for the men and wedding dress shaped ones for the ladies. I have also ordered some plastic ones for the kiddies. Unfortunately it does end up being a bit pricey, good idea with the organza bags, you could add stickers and bows to them. They probably do those types of things cheap in wilkos? ?

• K
    kmdesign@tesco.net ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I may be able to help if you could give me the rough size you are looking for and how many boxes you wanted, is it the snack size smarties you are going to have, and always what colour favour boxes you wanted. Our email address is ********@*****.*** if you let me know I will work out a price for you.

website www.k-m-design.co.uk

• S
    Beginner September 2012
    sillymumx2 ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies,

tip top wedding shop website sell plain favour boxes, you could customise to match. i bought handbag shaped boxes for the ladies 10 for £1.89 and hexagonal for men again 10 for under £2.00. if you like them on facebook you can get a 5% discount which is even better!

good luck x

• C
    Beginner September 2012
    Celtic B ·
    • Hide content

Does anyone know where you can get cheap brown paper type boxes? I have found the Kraft ones but would like to find them a bit cheaper if poss. OH wants them to look like old brown paper packages!!

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

How many do you need?

x

• Mrs*A*2B
    Beginner August 2013
    Mrs*A*2B ·
    • Hide content

Hi Laura,

I was MOH for a friend last year and we made favour boxes out of all her old bridal magazines. She was quite into recycling so it was perfect for her. It took a couple of hours but we just chatted with some wine and it was great fun!Here's a link http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-box.html. We made the same slight;y larger for the lids and got a butterfly design to put on top. I thought it was a great idea but depends if you have the time to do it!

We also made cones for the confetti out of bridal magazines too Smiley smile

• becomingmrsevans
    Beginner August 2012
    becomingmrsevans ·
    • Hide content

Our favour boxes are from poundland! 8 boxes in a pack - they are more like 'bags' - don't know how else to describe - and we're going to tie them closed with some ribbon.

• A
    Beginner February 2001
    abubakrdiwan ·
    • Hide content

Hi Laura I have find some source like.. Amazon, favourboxshop, hobbycraft ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Butterfly-Wedding-Favour-Boxes-Candy/dp/B00CQMYBD2

http://favourboxshop.co.uk/wedding-favour-boxes

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/hobbycraft-heart-favour-box-pearlescent-white-20-pcs/570104-1001

• M
    Beginner February 2016
    MrsF2B! ·
    • Hide content

I'm having these as well - the bride and groom favour boxes! Got 100 on eBay for just less than £6! Just search 'bred and groom favour boxes' and there are loads!

• Mrs.K2b
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs.K2b ·
    • Hide content

Erm, this post is over 3 years old.....I'm sure the OP got sorted!

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I got my favour boxes from poundland- worked out at 10p each! It was a few years ago, but keep an eye out in the party section. (the ones I got were actually called cake boxes, and came in the shape of the bride and groom)

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I found these, but no idea how big they are or how many come in a packet for £1.

https://www.poundland.co.uk/party-and-celebrations/celebrations/wedding/thank-you-box/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics