Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Cheap Suit Hire / purchase

22 of December of 2014 at 14:19 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi,

Can anyone help with reducing the cost of suits?

I will be needing 4 in total for the groomsmen and my dad and the price for rental or purchase is really stacking up even if I ask people to contribute. We're looking at £280.00 at the cheapest before we even buy my fiancés suit. (I know this isn't a lot to other people, but it is for us).

I am purchasing the Bridesmaid dress from China, its made to measure @ £42.00 so this is a saving.

Does anyone know of any good sites or even stores in the NW (UK)?

Thanks

x

6 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 23 of December of 2014 at 22:26
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

I got three of these for our boys when M&S had a 25% off deal - were a bargain at about £100 each:

https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/men/mens-suits/machine-washable-suits?rdUrl1=/super-slim-fit-2-button-suit/p/ds22b83cdc6925e2fc429aa949bc8a97bd

For the wedding they're fine. They won't be worn again so I wasn't prepared to pay more especially as I got bargains for the BM dresses. OH is having a really nice suit as is only right. But do keep a look out for the special offer days.

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

I bought my dad a suit from Tesco earlier in the year and I must say, for the price the quality was brilliant & looked very stylish! I would definitely recommend. I noticed my local Tesco Extra had lots of suits on sale last week as well. Might be worth a look?

• M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

Also worth a look at matalan. We got my dad's and oh's 3 piece suits for £100 each but they did have cheaper.

• J
    Beginner February 2015
    joeyno1 ·
    • Hide content

We have hired our suits from the same shop my dress is from - for a 3 piece suit, shirt, cravat/tie, pocket hankerchief and cufflinks was £115 each, didn't think that was too bad. You can look at them directly on the Cameron Ross website, and order a sample suit to try on in a shop near you.

Hope that helps Smiley smile

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

We got our best Man suit (three piece dark grey) from Matalan for £50, it looked really smart and was pretty good quality and fit.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics