Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bittersweet
Beginner June 2012

Cheap wedding embellishments?

Bittersweet, 22 of December of 2010 at 14:26 Posted on Planning 0 12

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone had any experience in finding 'cheaper' crystal embellishments for wedding invites? I have been scouring the World wide web with not much avail.

Something like this?

Any info would be gratefully recieved, thanks! Smiley smile

12 replies

Latest activity by sales@wedding-ink.co.uk, 16 of January of 2014 at 14:31
  • Kitty824
    Beginner December 2011
    Kitty824 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Ive just done a little search on ebay,

I found these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/x30-Pearl-Diamante-Brooch-WEDDING-FAVOURS-INVITATIONS-/180472246641?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item2a04fbf171

and these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/x50-OVAL-Diamante-Crystal-decor-wedding-favours-/180472243782?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item2a04fbe646

I dont know how many you need and I know when you click on the above and see the price they might shock you but I doubt for something so lovely you will get them at less than a pound each. good luck and I hope this helps!

x

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi.

How much have you found them for already?

I can check with suppliers to see if they can do any better?

Nat

• S
    Beginner December 2012
    Sarah-Jayne x ·
    • Hide content

If you search for handcrafted card company they have a wide selection of different embellishments but they are hard to find for under £1.00 each. Although if you were making them yourself you may be able to justify £1 each on them as to have them made professionally you would be looking at upwards of £2.90ish. A cheaper alternative would be to use crystal buckles, on ebay they are roughly about 55p each and I find these to be my most popular design on wedding invitations.

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all Smiley smile There really are some very pretty ones out there. I hadn't found any at less than £2 each for the smaller ones, but have looked at the buckles and the handcrafted card company. So thank you, i can get them a little cheaper. I think they look stunning on the invites and don't want to be too much of a 'skin flint' but i have nearly 80 invites to do and these could prove a little costly.

Smiley smile

Kate

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Ooh thanks Lynnie- i hadn't thought of the Works. We have lots of their stores here! Smiley smile Ill have to have a look!

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

We have around 75 invites for day/evening to do. But im thinking that maybe the invites in the day will get the 'special' ones and the evening wont have the 'bling' lol

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Good idea! Thank you Smiley smile xx

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

- £1.50 each

- 90p each

There are loads more in varying price but for some reason Hitched wont let me upload it!

Nat

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Large £1.75
    Small £1.30

Large £1.45 Small 85p

£2.50

95p

50p

40p

£1.50

Loads more of the same here:

https://www.imaginediy.co.uk/index.html

• S
    sales@wedding-ink.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

If people are still looking for a cheaper diamante wedding embellishemnts for wedding invites please cheack out this page.

Diamante Wedding Embellishments

The main website can be found at www.wedding-ink.co.uk

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics