Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner September 2011

Cheap wedding photography ideas

ninadoggy, 9 October, 2010 at 22:11

Posted on Planning 35

Hi there. My fiance and myself are planning a small wedding in Sept of next year and are trying to do it on a budget. So far lots of corners have been cut without any possible detriment to our big day. HOWEVER - I was really shocked how expensive wedding photography is and wondered if anyone had any...

Hi there.

My fiance and myself are planning a small wedding in Sept of next year and are trying to do it on a budget. So far lots of corners have been cut without any possible detriment to our big day. HOWEVER - I was really shocked how expensive wedding photography is and wondered if anyone had any good ideas about how to do this cheaply??

35 replies

• D
    DeanC ·
    • Hide content

Peter has nailed it ! (by the way...Hi Peter !?)

YOUR wedding day is probably going to be THE most important day of your life ! think very carefully about not having professional pictures taken.

Look at it this way...would you let your friends make a dress for you ?

It is one day and one day only...whatever decision you make ...make itfor the right reasons, that way you will not regret anything from your wedding day.

If I can be of any help yo know where I am.....www.deancarney.com

All the very best.

Dean

www.deancarney.com

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

I have to agree with what most people have said, having seen some very bad wedding photos taken by budget 'professional' togs. There is a huge amount of work involved in producing good photos, which is reflected in the price of good togs. It's not just the skill involved in actually taking the photos, but the expensive exquipment needed and also the hours it takes to edit the photos afterwards (and it really does take hours!).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics