Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner April 2015

Cheap wedding venue in Essex (South East - Colchester / clacton

ExpensiveGreenDiamonds34, 26 of December of 2014 at 16:29 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi there I'm looking to get hitched this year- finally!! And am in need of help, we were supposed to get married last year but it didn't happen because of funds so now I'm looking to. Do a wedding on the cheap in or around clacton in sea/ Colchester. Perhaps church and then hall?? Golf club any advise at all would be much appreciated!! Xx

2 replies

Latest activity by flowersinherhair, 28 of December of 2014 at 10:28
  • I
    Beginner June 2016
    inovermyhead ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

Not sure that golf clubs will be all that cheap - have you thought about hotels? Kingscliff in Holland on Sea and the Marks Tey hotel, or the hotel in Rivenhall if you want a 'all-in-one' experience. And you can pretty much choose any church as they'll have the last word as to whether they'll accomodate you or not.... same with hall venues, you pick those that suit your location and then find out which ones suit your budget.... Good luck :-)

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

When you say cheap, do you have any idea of what kind of budget you'd be looking at? If so, it would really help with suggestions if you could share, as venues around Essex way aren't generally the cheapest. If you have any other requirements as well they're worth mentioning ?

There are some lovely reasonably priced places about, let us know what you're after and i'm sure there will be some great suggestions for you.

• flowersinherhair
    Beginner April 2014
    flowersinherhair ·
    • Hide content

Try The Reid Rooms(can't remember where abouts it is) or The Old Rectory in Brentwood. Both very reasonably priced. There are some lovely village halls around too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics